Secret Celebrity Gossip #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We discussed a lot in the last thread. Greggs still haunts us. Some of us remember Atlantic 252. Sinitta and Sinatra are twins and how you have your bacon roll! Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Back in the mid 1970s I worked with David Bowie’s uncle. My teenaged self was obsessed with Bowie so I tried to get as much info out of the uncle as I could!! He was very disparaging of him and said he hardly bothered to visit his family now he’d found fame. But he did bring in old family photos and we would all gather round and I’d swoon at old pics of my idol in his teenage years!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Back in the mid 1970s I worked with David Bowie’s uncle. My teenaged self was obsessed with Bowie so I tried to get as much info out of the uncle as I could!! He was very disparaging of him and said he hardly bothered to visit his family now he’d found fame. But he did bring in old family photos and we would all gather round and I’d swoon at old pics of my idol in his teenage years!! 😂😂
Proper tea!

Would you like a bacon roll with that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couple of things from last thread ellie goulding is obvs like geri halliwell since she married christian horner, gone very posh and always wears white 😂.

Also i butter my Bacon sandwiches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone think that Joshua Jackson and Jodie Smith have split? Ive thought it for a few months just how he posts sooo much of her and she barely posts him when she used to post a lot of smug married stuff. She also edited her bio recently and they apparently unfollowed each other in September but back following again. She hasn't posted any support of his new show. Maybe im reaching!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone think that Joshua Jackson and Jodie Smith have split? Ive thought it for a few months just how he posts sooo much of her and she barely posts him when she used to post a lot of smug married stuff. She also edited her bio recently and they apparently unfollowed each other in September but back following again. She hasn't posted any support of his new show. Maybe im reaching!
They did attend the BAFTAS together a few weeks ago. But there have been rumours according to the blinds. https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/12/blind-items-revealed-4_25.html

Reactions: 5
i keep thinking this, although he barely uses insta now, just the odd ad or trailer so wasn’t sure if he’d just stepped back from the socials.
definitely no content now from JS on her husband etc.
If he’s back on the market….🤞🤞🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s she said about him?
Implied in her song that he is a cheat and apparently he has almost lost his role in The Witcher because of it.

I can’t see it being confirmed he is suing her anywhere so it might just be speculation at the moment.

Reactions: 14
Couple of things from last thread ellie goulding is obvs like geri halliwell since she married christian horner, gone very posh and always wears white 😂.

Also i butter my Bacon sandwiches 😂
You’ve got to put butter on your bacon butty it would be dry otherwise..
---
Love the Sinitta/Sinatra confusion.
What does Sinitta do for a living these days?
Follows Simon Cowell secretly hoping he would ditch his partner so she can jump in..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the subject of Syco. What is the tea with him.. rumours he was really gravely ill, yet he's back doing BGT.

His London office was made redundant in 2019, yet a lot of his staff are now working for him as freelance / self employed. They are with him on the BGT trail now.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.