Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I remember the Waiting For Chryed To Get It On posts, that went into at least 200 threads. They were crazy.
yes!!! and the “mcdean” ones (from hollyoaks, i think?) - easily went into the 100s and had a whole clique of og posters that you weren’t allowed to disagree with 🤣

Reactions: 1

Janerich

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s completely fair to lump John Taylor along with Bill Wyman. His first wife was 12 years younger than him but not underage when they started seeing one another and 19 when they married. I’ve said before Amanda de Cadenet seemed to be the mature one of the pair…it was her suggestion that got him into rehab and sober for the sake of their kid.

His current wife is 7 years older than him.

I was careful to say they werent underage just lots younger. Seems sick to me tbh

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Like poet Benjamin Zephaniah. I went right off him when he spoke about the domestic violence he inflicted on his wife when he was married.
I know he's not mega famous but he pops up regularly enough on TV and radio.
Recently on antiques roadshow

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I could listen to him all day he knows all sorts of things. I never knew he left his partner for someone else.
In fairness to him that came from the man himself. He talks about it in one of his books about how he met this woman and they were seeing eachother behind his then partners back. He does express some guilt over this.
He also mentions having a threesone in the back of a van with a girl and being disinterested and sitting there watching and eating a Mars bar.

i know he’s quite private and I’ve seen a few people say he was really grumpy with them when turned seen him at races etc

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I like Steve Hughes and I’ve met him a few times. When he’s good he’s brilliant but I’ve heard of him having bad gigs. He had 7 years off following a nervous breakdown.
I’ve just realised I’ve seen this guy in the last couple of years in a mixed lineup. He was really good, I liked him. Very rambling though

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I am guessing it was an older comedian rather than a younger one. It happened when she was trying again with her husband which was 2000 - the likes of RB would not have been around then, by which I mean, going to the same events as Les D and Amanda.
Is it definitely RB then? I wasn't sure how that had all panned out tbh.

S4buk

VIP Member
So Spencer Matthews is on Sunday Brunch promoting the documentary about his brother….I thought it was mysteriously pulled/ not released a couple of weeks ago? I wonder if it was down to editing.

Last edited:

LaBlonde

VIP Member
That first article typoed Kayne West as Kanye Wets. 🤣
is how i will spell it from now on 🤣

i mean, they are all mainly social media based, besides the comments from people he’s worked with, i don’t think anyone can deny that, but there’s a lot of them and people have believed more on less!

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Seeing as the other pundits and commentators have all said we’re not working Saturday either in solidarity with Gary, he seems to have a lot of support from his colleagues as @Baby Giraffe said above

If anything I think the BBC have underestimated his popularity and may end up backing down
Well he hasn’t been sacked so will be back on screens at some point, no doubt plenty will be claiming some sort of 'victory'