Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Have you listened to her podcast, "Where There's a Will, There's a Wake"? She's has some fab guests on.

Namely James Acaster. Any goss? Obviously apart from the fact he was dumped for Mr. Bean. He's my favourite 'celeb' ever - second only to James Milner who I KNOW will have no shit about him
Ooh no I haven’t but will have a listen. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: 1

secretlondoner

VIP Member
I suspect Tom Hanks' weight is more to do with him controlling his diabetes. Didn't he say he blames all the drastic weight changes as to why he developed diabetes in the first place?
Yeah that was back when he did Castaway I think because he had to lose weight so quickly it messed with his insulin sensitivity.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I thought the director was her aunt, not her mum? I’m sure I read earlier today the aunt is assumed to be that director as they share a surname, and coincidently that video, but it’s never actually been confirmed by the family they are related

EddyDarling

VIP Member
I'm so glad to find out I'm wrong, although shame we won't get any juicy goss from a court case 🤣

Jane Tee

VIP Member
I don't pay the licence fee. Simply declared on an online form that I don't watch live broadcast TV or BBC iPlayer. Anything nationally important such as Queen Elizabeth's funeral I watch on YouTube.
If you watched that live on youtube, you need a licence

evie1975

VIP Member
Still pisses me off about Sam Ryder. We were robbed by a sympathy vote. Then again I’m still pissed off about Sonia and Michael Ball getting pipped to the post in the early 90’s as well. It’s an age old tale with the U.K. and Eurovision 😂
I used to love Eurovision- we had a party most years, made a night of it. Last few have been disappointing- it’s not the same.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I also feel that in his particular case you are funding his lifestyle with royalties, especially now he's been released. He's probably come out to a nice little nest egg.
Not so according to this article.