Secret Celebrity Gossip #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, I didn't know that. I suppose it could be him then. Although it would have been very early on in his career.

Edited to add. I googled it and he won best newcomer in 2008 so would have been before his time. I wonder who it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can't imagine JA and Rose together but they're breakup really broke his heart.
Talking of RM, everyone in the whole world needs to watch Starstruck. It’s real feel good comedy and whilst I was reticent to begin with (I don’t like RM’s standup) it was really gorgeous and lovely.

Reactions: 9
My favourite memory is of my mum, who was a District Nurse for 40 years and very rarely laughed as a result of her job.

I vividly remember as a kid (I'm 38 now) my mum absolutely howling at the incontinence pants bit, and I mean almost needing those pants herself.

Billy Connolly will forever be my hero for making my mum laugh like that xx

Reactions: 28
I had all Billy’s old vinyl comedy albums as a kid and loved them. I lent them to someone and never got them back.

Reactions: 3
I had all Billy’s old vinyl comedy albums as a kid and loved them. I lent them to someone and never got them back.
Can I dare to ask your age? I'm 38 and I'm in awe of Billy, Victoria Wood etc. I have my fave 'new' comedians (you'll find them on Taskmaster - adore) xx

Reactions: 2
Talking of RM, everyone in the whole world needs to watch Starstruck. It’s real feel good comedy and whilst I was reticent to begin with (I don’t like RM’s standup) it was really gorgeous and lovely.
I blooming love Starstruck, it's so good
---
1984 my birth, I love the fact I'm repping old comedy
---

My favourite programme ever! Who is your fave contestant? Mine is James Acaster obv cx
Bob Mortimer is mine, but I have a soft spot for him!

Reactions: 5
My favourite programme ever! Who is your fave contestant? Mine is James Acaster obv cx
Love Taskmaster! I think Al Murray and Rhod Gilbert have been my favourites. Al’s “propel a pea” task was ingenious and I loved Rhod taking the pi$$ out of Greg every week too.

Reactions: 4
Love Taskmaster! I think Al Murray and Rhod Gilbert have been my favourites. Al’s “propel a pea” task was ingenious and I loved Rhod taking the pi$$ out of Greg every week too.
Fantastic.
My favourite is just Paul Chowdhry
---
Fantastic.
I'm obviously drunk. Best Taskmaster: James Acaster, Paul Chowdhry, Nish Kumar, Roisin Conaty, Jo Brand.

Kathy Burke please xx
---
Fantastic.
I'm obviously drunk. Best Taskmaster: James Acaster, Paul Chowdhry, Nish Kumar, Roisin Conaty, Jo Brand.

Kathy Burke please xx

Last edited:
That’s a hard question! I loved Mike Wozniak - I think it was the relationship between him and Greg. Special mention to Richard Osman and Joe Wilkinson.

Reactions: 8
That’s a hard question! I loved Mike Wozniak - I think it was the relationship between him and Greg. Special mention to Richard Osman and Joe Wilkinson.
Oohhh yes Mike, I developed such a crush on him! I love Richard Osman too!

I agree about John Bishop. Got a half price ticket, but found him really dull, dealt with the heckler well though.

Sarah Millican is good. Michael McIntyre I really enjoyed. Alan Carr was fine. Ed Gamble I really enjoyed, nice arms. Rob Beckett was good. Joel Dommett, saw quite recently and he was still using material that was many many years old, disappointing. His hands distracted me and he looked really short bizarrely. Al Murray, same old shtick he's always done, was fine, but definitely would never go again. Dara O'Briain was brilliant.

Rhys James just recently seen him, was very good, in spite of a tricky crowd throwing curve balls, the blind man and the man with a great name. But was great. And he's cuter in real life than I thought he would be.

I find her unsufferably smug. However I guess I would be smug if I landed Pacey Witter I don’t know if they’ve split.

Reactions: 10
Liz Jones? I only ask because it was thanks to her telling people the same thing that I actually found Tattle. So thank you Liz!

Reactions: 8
Seen a good few comedians over the years. Best were Denis Leary, Bianca del Rio and Eddie Izzard.

Going to see Frankie Boyle on the 21st and can’t wait.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.