Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s him it says the actor is 25 and he is 28.

That link I posted just says the woman and man are both in their 20s. No specific age.

If he was arrested pre Christmas wouldn’t he have been suspended so not in the show currently?
It only says the alleged incident happened on 30th of December. He might have only just been arrested for the story to come out yesterday.

Reactions: 3

whybrows

Craig Fairbrass has spent the latter half of his career making films about Pat Tate and the Rettendon murders. 🤪

I've seen them all. My hubby loves crappy British gangster movies.
Have you and your Hubby seen Dave Courtney's Full English Breakfast? Most ridiculously idiotic thing I've ever witnessed. Would recommend!

lamaitresse

VIP Member
To get it slightly back on the topic of Celeb Goss, I can believe we’ve had all this “back passage” chat and no one has mentioned Richard Gere and the hamster yet!
Urgh, not this again. Crops up on these threads every now and again.

(Always suspect this is the same homophobic rumour as the "Marc Almond / Bowie / Rod Stewart > stomach pumped full of sperm" one that spread around playgrounds, always the more flamboyant male star of the day and so implausible a story as to be ridiculous, anyway). and The "advertisement" was with Richard Gere and (his then-wife) Cindy Crawford trying to refute the rumours about them having a lavender marriage, so it was kinda linked, if we're talking rumours about sexuality.

*Joe Rogan erased his Youtube links and is now on Spotify and who knows where else, but it will still be out there

Last edited:

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
It says in this link he's 25

Ahhh not seen that. It is gonna narrow it down when people go through Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks to look for any 25 year old male and then from that list see who maybe hasn't been on screen for over a month.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Yes they are whole reports with sketches for all the fatalities of the crash, but no photographs. If you google ‘Kobe Bryant autopsy’ it should come up ( not sure if I can link them).
Ah thank you I found it… personally it’s a job I couldn’t do… even after growing up watching Quincy 🙂

There was a story in Popbitch a few weeks (months?) ago about Patsy in a restaurant celebrating her engagement to an older man. Presumably this is the same man. But yes this recent public announcement is a tad odd.
Whew!! I’m not going mad or suddenly having celebrity visions!!

petitspois

VIP Member
Sherlock Holmes deerstalker donned..I conclude its the husband of "bottoms up" that caught them out and filmed them...🧐
Wow, he didn't seem too bothered did he? I saw her pic, she looks identical to the wife.