Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I remember the trial, however the video was taken at a party in which Sue Tully was also in attendance not sure who supplied it…. However her partner was violent to her and beat her in a number of occasions… however she refused to press charges.. she eventually left him… their daughter was beaten by her boyfriend and he was also arrested for attacking him….he had a few run ins with the police there are some court documents knocking about on the internet, nothing from the full case… that would have been a good read
Me too remember trial,he was nasty bugger,he died a few years ago didnt he?

Reactions: 4

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I've just spent too long on a Sunday afternoon going through the current cast lists of Corrie and Emmerdale and I can't see any males aged 25. The young male actors are more like 21. Narrows it down a bit!

Mugglewump

VIP Member
The Yorkshire Rimmer was mentioned in the Jack Monroe thread and this place was signposted, so I just had to come and see.
Are these threads always so hilarious? I’ve been guffawing for an hour.
However the story is so awful for the wife and family, I feel they will never recover. 😒
Weirdly it’s kind of put me off Greggs too.
You absolutely do, we're great.

Captainmouse

VIP Member

ROALD DAHL was a British Spy, so all sorts of cryptic meanings and allegories in his books. This is a very long and fascinating subject, probably needs its own thread.
Michael foot was an irregular

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Apologies for the scum link but these guys are such total bellends. He’s having a go because they were teamed up in a reality tv contest and they didn’t win…..? My god.

Either the journalist hates him or he really is a huge big bellend. “I only see her if she’s got £50k for me” 😂😂😂 I bet Jamie wins he’s just a proper proper wonderful man 🥵

Reactions: 3
Ellie Goulding looks like a dementor from Harry Potter
I started off thinking she looked nice. I quite like the dress although the top is a bit too open for me. I thought maybe it looked odd because she was just stood in an awkward position...then I reached photo 3. What the hell is going on with the sleeves. 😆😆

• Haha

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
Last edited:

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I know someone who works on the show. They ask the celebs to save their contacts in a contact group called send to all and the message is sent to the people in the contact group. They definitely don't add anyone they'd be mortified to contact, like exes etc.
---

As in the "you need slapping down" kid?
I don’t think it’s the ‘you need slapping down’ kid. He’s in McDonald and Dodds now

there’s been so many flipping Bens though. And Peters

Last edited: