Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Wendy was out and about at NYFW this week and looking wonderful.

GettyImages-1466594056-scaled-e1676650105235.jpg

Hopefully she’s “doeh” great!

tumblr_inline_mj62vde2P61qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: 4

JabberHockey

The question I have to ask is would you sleep with Tony Blair for half a million :D
Hah, hah, hah! No way. You just know Blair is a mad control freak. No way he'd risk his reputation for a paid-for roll in the hay with a well-known model.

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
I will absolutely look into this, thanks for sharing some links with me! I didn't know much about Roald Dahl as a person, just his wonderful stories.

You are very welcome Qwikti. 😃

It’s a never ending rabbit hole. Most ordinary people have no idea about ROALD DAHL.

Also a major Nazi sympathiser and insane womaniser. No end to his “talents”!

• Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Louis Theroux (in the older Tattle quote I linked to) said he heard it was the Scientologists who put it about as revenge for him leaving (annoyingly I can't listen to the clip again as it's not on Youtube now - at least at that URL, but I'll try to find it). It does ring true, as that's their modus operandi (very childish and petty, actually).
Scientology usually accuses defectors of child abuse. At least, that's what they've done to Leah Remini and her colleague (can't remember his name) from her show. They showed a load of websites the Church had set up about other people who've left or criticised the Church.

Eddie's borrowed a Harry Styles outfit :ROFLMAO:
im catching up today but why is Eddie borrowing Harry’s suit??? does He have something to tell us??

Also, i thought Patsy got engaged last year… but Maybe I imagined that. Poor woman, hope this one sticks
---
The book is a thinly-veiled parable for the Holocaust.

A mysterious building, with smoke coming out of several large chimneys, that nobody ever does into and nobody ever goes out of.

The manic owner invites several people in and physically punishes them because of their undesirable physical traits. He is left with the heir to his kingdom - the blue eyed blonde white boy.

Another reason why it should be made to fade away.
Wow!!! I never heard that. I’m off to investigate

SaintLeo

VIP Member
He could be considered a well known face having done I’m a Celeb as well, even for those who don’t watch Hollyoaks
You say that but I’m a religious watcher of IAC and I don’t remember him doing it at all! Even when I looked him up it didn’t jog any memories. That could just be me though! 😂