Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That surprises me. She is a trustee of a refugee charity run by one of my sisters close friends and her and Jamie went out to work for them for a few weeks - they got loads of publicity for the charity and were really down to earth 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve heard she’s lovely also were was she your boss how long ago? X

Reactions: 2
The reason that I think Diana died was because she got into a car with a drunk driver, and did not wear a seat belt. & Harry can bleat all he likes about the paps and cameras clicking, but sorry it was her own fault!! Diana was no angel, she shagged loads of married men!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, he's a Buddhist as far as I knew, but it was said he dabbled with Scientology earlier on. I'll need to try and find the quote, or at least, the timestamp for the conversation. I've listened to quite a bit of Louis lately, both his own podcast and with Joe Rogan - the Joe Rogan interviews go on for hours. If I find it I'll add it in a later comment.
Re Richard Gere and Scientology. I've driven myself half-mad trying to find this anecdote and listened to all the Louis Theroux podcasts I could find. The very last one I listen to, at the very end, shares this revelation (typical, eh)! At 2:41:00

Josh Rogan isn't my favourite, who knows if it's true, but it's out there.

Reactions: 6
Who said Richard Madeley and Judy Finnegan were alchies? I'm just watching him on I'll Get This (with Steve Pemberton ❤), and he certainly hasn't stopped drinking!

Reactions: 3
Helen’s actually had a lot of work done, it’s just been done well. If you look at her old programmes from 20 years ago she had more wrinkles then than she does now!

She’s just been sensible with her work, and it trying to look “better” rather than “younger”, which is impossible.
Joan Collins is my absolute fave, yeah she’s had work done but she’s never tried to cling desperately to her youth, embarrassing herself and everyone around her a la Madonna.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've prob missed it but it all went very quiet after Perez, in his inimitable hysterical way, posted about Tom Daley being caught with some young hot guy 🤔. TD's insta is certainly going for the full-on sultry pout reminiscent of Athena poster guy.
I've heard more than once over time that Tom Daly's relationship and then marriage was not as he portrayed, the whole perfect couple thing, that he was basically having it off with anyone and everyone behind the scenes. I can believe it as there has always been something about that partnership that has pinged my fraudster radar.

I'm just grateful TD is mostly easy to ignore these days. There was a point where he was acting like the most desperate of z-listers, constantly in the gossip rags for his attention seeking antics. Would like to think he's grown out of that now he's a family man.

Reactions: 9
I've heard more than once over time that Tom Daly's relationship and then marriage was not as he portrayed, the whole perfect couple thing, that he was basically having it off with anyone and everyone behind the scenes. I can believe it as there has always been something about that partnership that has pinged my fraudster radar.

I'm just grateful TD is mostly easy to ignore these days. There was a point where he was acting like the most desperate of z-listers, constantly in the gossip rags for his attention seeking antics. Would like to think he's grown out of that now he's a family man.
More than that, his screenwriter husband was very much a part of the whole seedy party scene grooming boys with (X Men director) Bryan Singer

https://theatlantic.com/amp/article/580462/

It was also heavily rumoured that Stephen Fry and his similarly young husband moved to LA for this scene - and who would have expected Fry to suddenly move to America to appear on terrible sitcoms after what, thirty years being happy and respected on British tv?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ugh. I do love the retro, pin up style, hourglass figure look - it's closest to my own body type if I wasn't such a scruff 😂 but these girls just look like they've got pillows stuck all over.

They're all so young too, what the hell are they going to look like in a few years? Nothing wrong with a bit of tweaking, if you want it, but these girls really are deforming themselves and will probably need corrective procedures in future

Reactions: 12
There is something about Little Mix that makes me sad. Something that just seems rather "off" about them.

Reactions: 11
There is something about Little Mix that makes me sad. Something that just seems rather "off" about them.
I don’t get why they keep doing the thirst trap photos - they’re a great girlband, they’re really popular and have plenty of money and fame, they don’t need to do these Z lister style photos, it’s surely beneath them 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.