Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
Speaking of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I'd be quite interested in someone attempting to make a film based on the sequel, just because it's batshit insane.

In other, highly unrelated, news:

Reactions: 2

Mark81

VIP Member
I remember him on I'm a celebrity and from memory he seemed a nice guy. Shame if it's him

Aussie

VIP Member
I'm assuming he was very pleased for Austin Butler ... it was hard to tell by the lack of facial movement.

Is it me but do all these films that are nominated for a lot of awards, all look really depressing?
I've not seen any of the films mentioned tonight. Mr A said he watched the one with Colin Farrell that's won a few awards. He said it was really good but sad. Its on Disney apparently

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
You can read Kobe Bryant’s (and the other victims) autopsies online and I agree, those images must have been gruesome, especially as when they found Kobe he was only 5 ft 5…
Where are these available ? Are they the whole reports ?
---
The thing that taught me not to click on links without a moment’s thought was when someone on Mumsnet of all places posted a link to crime scene and morgue photographs of a contract killing. This must have been around 2011 (my short term Mumsnet phase) so the photos were from before then.

Some gangsters in suits and a Range Rover were shot in the head/face in a forest. There were very graphic photos and I looked at all of them, before thinking, WTAF am I doing.
I remember that… can remember the link, but I had read up on it beforehand.. they were pretty horrific, I only viewed 1

shellie

VIP Member
Didn‘t some of the first responders at the scene of the plane crash that killed Kobe Bryant take photos and share them on WhatsApp? You can only imagine how gruesome they were. Also in the U.K. there was those two police officers who took photos of the murdered sisters and shared them. Just why would you do that?

Yeah. I think they were at a bar or something looking at them on their phones and someone saw and reported it.

• Wow

L3moning

VIP Member
I take all of the anonymous celeb pages with a massive pinch of salt.

Especially the inane blind items. For every 1 story they get half right, there are about 25 that are never proven or turn out to be absolute rubbish.
Some of the sites, especially CDAN, have been really leaning into conspiracy theory for the last few years as well.

jxhx

VIP Member
I couldn't find the video anywhere! I'm sure it's gross, but I needed to know what was going on!
---

I couldn't find the video anywhere! I'm sure it's gross, but I needed to know what was going on!
It's at the end of the previous thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 1