Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baftas were great fun, Richard E Grant was a great host and Alison Hammond did well too but I found them an odd pairing. She's a great presenter, very natural, it always amazes me that she is playing second fiddle to that Holly Willoughby who always seems so wooden. Don't know why Geri Halliwell was there, she looked ridiculous in that dress, white makes her look very washed out. Lots of love for JLC who seems like a really decent person. Wasn't happy to see Woody Allen sympathiser Cate Blanchett win an award but there you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I died from cringe on 10 separate occasions during that Ariana DeBose performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else get Sam Fox/ Mick Fleetwood vibes seeing Richard E Grant and Alison Hammond together presenting? Thought Alison did look glowing.
Why was that well known Hollywood power force Geri Horner there?
I just couldn’t believe it when I saw she was co-presenting 😳 Someone from Big Brother! Presenting the BAFTAs!

Reactions: 10
Who is? ( I can't keep up 😆)
---

I can smell grandad's pipe smoke 😊😘
Irina Shayk, the supermodel/ex VS angel. Lots of rumours about her being paid to date celebs so wasn’t surprised seeing that post above from the Blinds. Starting to think there’s some truth in it as she keeps being involved in these types of stories.
No smoke without fire kinda thing!

Reactions: 6

The question I have to ask is would you sleep with Tony Blair for half a million :D
Yes. Sorry. I know, I know but I’m broke and got kids to support.

Also, think he might actually know what he was doing.

No talking though. His voice is too annoying - I have some standards. (Although they are low. I admit that)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baftas were great fun, Richard E Grant was a great host and Alison Hammond did well too but I found them an odd pairing. She's a great presenter, very natural, it always amazes me that she is playing second fiddle to that Holly Willoughby who always seems so wooden.
Unfortunately I think Alison’s BB background possibly brings her cachet down a bit, plus she’s Black & large, as opposed to HW’s blue-eyed, blonde, hourglass figure, Disney princess schtick. Not my opinion. BTW - I like AH and I’m glad she’s doing well. I just mean in terms of the narrow parameters of TV production and what they believe viewers want, HW is likely viewed as a very safe hiring.

If HW didn’t look like she does she never have been hired for any presenting gigs whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

The question I have to ask is would you sleep with Tony Blair for half a million :D

Maybe if it was Micheal Sheen playing the role of Tony Blair, otherwise I would have to be "rimming around the back of Gregg's" desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Honestly, I've slept with worse. Would prefer Alastair Campbell out of the two of them and no money need change hands at all if it were Justin Trudeau!

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately I think Alison’s BB background possibly brings her cachet down a bit, plus she’s Black & large, as opposed to HW’s blue-eyed, blonde, hourglass figure, Disney princess schtick. Not my opinion. BTW - I like AH and I’m glad she’s doing well. I just mean in terms of the narrow parameters of TV production and what they believe viewers want, HW is likely viewed as a very safe hiring.

If HW didn’t look like she does she never have been hired for any presenting gigs whatsoever.
I don't watch TM or that dancing on ice tit but I happened to see it while channel hopping last night and my god she was stiff. She looked like someone who was very uncomfortable hosting and she seemed to have no rapport with Phil. Then you turn on the Bafta's - the biggest gig AH has done so you might expect some nerves - and she looked so relaxed and at home. It's a shame to think she might be passed over for others because she's black and bigger. As if that matters really.

If they replaced holly and phil with Alison and Rylan I would probably be more tempted to watch, both reality tv contestants originally but far more likeable than those two queue jumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.