Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Florence Pugh’s orange pleated dress with the matching hair! She always looks like she has fun with her outfits. Anna-Taylor Joy, not so much, but I love all these bold designs.
I really like the bold designs too, love them or hate them, it’s great fun. I think a few years ago the red carpet dresses were all really “classic”, but so dull and basic. It’s great seeing fun colours and ideas.
Is it me but do all these films that are nominated for a lot of awards, all look really depressing?
Yes! I’ve not seen any of them (so I might be completely wrong) but I read a summary of all the award nominated films and they all looked so grim.

I wish comedy films got more award recognition. I think comedy acting (and writing) is as much of a skill as “serious“ acting.

Reactions: 15
Was so pleased Austin won Elvia should have got best picture though - bless Brendan Fraser for being so gracious when Austin won lovely to see and you could tell he was genuinely celebrating his peer in that moment

Reactions: 17

The question I have to ask is would you sleep with Tony Blair for half a million :D

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

The question I have to ask is would you sleep with Tony Blair for half a million :D
Well I would be staked out and ready for that sort of money. What position does he like?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did anyone catch Austin Butler on Graham Norton the other week? It was fascinating. He’s morphed into Elvis.
Austin was born and raised in Anaheim,California. A place I’ve spent a fair bit of time in over the years, and yet his accent is now somewhere between that southern Cali drawl and thick southern Elvis.

I’ve still not watched the film, I really need to.

Reactions: 5
For us old farts, Dickie Davies, stalwart of Saturday afternoon 1980s sporting TV has died. This came as a shock as I thought he’d died 25 years ago…
Memories of watching overweight blokes in Lycra chucking each other round whilst I was wondering what time Dukes of Hazzard was on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
For us old farts, Dickie Davies, stalwart of Saturday afternoon 1980s sporting TV has died. This came as a shock as I thought he’d died 25 years ago…
Memories of watching overweight blokes in Lycra chucking each other round whilst I was wondering what time Dukes of Hazzard was on.
I have to say ITHWAD (I thought he was already dead). This stirs childhood memories for me of three television channels and hours of sport on two of them every Saturday. Thank god for the arrival of Channel Four and the Brookside omnibus.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.