Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else get Sam Fox/ Mick Fleetwood vibes seeing Richard E Grant and Alison Hammond together presenting? Thought Alison did look glowing.
Why was that well known Hollywood power force Geri Horner there?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you need a daughter in law?
I’ll let you know if the current one ever leaves (she’s lovely!)
It’s a bleeping nightmare sometimes cause Jamie Doran has a tendency to get his kit off a fair bit, so if there’s something he’s in that I like the look of, I’ve got to get my mates to watch it first ‘just in case’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

The question I have to ask is would you sleep with Tony Blair for half a million :D
Hah, hah, hah! No way. You just know Blair is a mad control freak. No way he'd risk his reputation for a paid-for roll in the hay with a well-known model.

Reactions: 4
I’ll let you know if the current one ever leaves (she’s lovely!)
It’s a bleeping nightmare sometimes cause Jamie Doran has a tendency to get his kit off a fair bit, so if there’s something he’s in that I like the look of, I’ve got to get my mates to watch it first ‘just in case’ 🤢
I was a little confused, who's Jamie Doran?

Do you mean Jamie Dornan of The Fall and 50 Shades?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Eddie Redmayne's wife pictured everywhere with him as if shes some kind of star? She was at the fashion shows with him too, front row.

And why does no one else notice she's a massive hanger-on ?

Reactions: 6
He looks pretty chuffed with himself. Nothing to smile about, mate.
I think I’d go about with a blanket over my head like criminals do when going to court. That or never leave the house again. The shame and he’s laughing

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else get Sam Fox/ Mick Fleetwood vibes seeing Richard E Grant and Alison Hammond together presenting? Thought Alison did look glowing.
Why was that well known Hollywood power force Geri Horner there?
I don’t get why Richard E Grant never mentions his step son - his wife’s son in any of the interviews etc since her death. Not one mention on his social media, just references him and his daughter. Very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me How you start a thread yourself? I tried to Google it and I can’t find any helpful results🤨 is it a certain amount of posts/reactions? I’m not sure why it says I’m still a new member when I’ve had this account for about a year I just rarely post😅

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me How you start a thread yourself? I tried to Google it and I can’t find any helpful results🤨 is it a certain amount of posts/reactions? I’m not sure why it says I’m still a new member when I’ve had this account for about a year I just rarely post😅
That's the problem - you need to be active to move up the ranks! You won't be able to do certain things (like new threads) until you do. So, get stuck in 😁

Reactions: 12
For us old farts, Dickie Davies, stalwart of Saturday afternoon 1980s sporting TV has died. This came as a shock as I thought he’d died 25 years ago…
Memories of watching overweight blokes in Lycra chucking each other round whilst I was wondering what time Dukes of Hazzard was on.
That brings back memories. We always visited our grandparents at the weekend and we could watch whatever we wanted but as soon as it came on, we knew to be quiet or get a clip across the ear.

• Haha
I’m of the same vintage as World of Sport. I remember the wrestling…’good afternoon grapple fans….’

• Heart

The question I have to ask is would you sleep with Tony Blair for half a million :D
For half a million quid he could rim me round the back of Greggs. That’s A LOT of money 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m going to have “AN-JEH-LAH-BASS-ETTE did the thing! Viola Davis, my woman king!” in my head all day.

How hilariously awkward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.