Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Lily James always look so pleased with herself. I defo get mean girl vibes from her. Anya Taylor-Joy looks like a giant Galaxy Caramel fell on her. Don’t get me started on Andrea Mushroom Girl 🙄 Jamie Lee Curtis just brings it, every time. So effortless.
I love Florence Pugh’s orange pleated dress with the matching hair! She always looks like she has fun with her outfits. Anna-Taylor Joy, not so much, but I love all these bold designs.

Reactions: 15
Ellie Goulding looks like a dementor from Harry Potter
I started off thinking she looked nice. I quite like the dress although the top is a bit too open for me. I thought maybe it looked odd because she was just stood in an awkward position...then I reached photo 3. What the hell is going on with the sleeves. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does Lily James always look so pleased with herself. I defo get mean girl vibes from her. Anya Taylor-Joy looks like a giant Galaxy Caramel fell on her. Don’t get me started on Andrea Mushroom Girl 🙄 Jamie Lee Curtis just brings it, every time. So effortless.
Jamie Lee Curtis looks amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
JLC is always perfection.

I think Lily James just looks hard faced these days, especially when it’s just photographs. I don’t think the dark hair helps.

Reactions: 13
Joe Westerman has played for Castleford and was roundly booed when introduced. Saw this on Twitter that the fans are singing today!
Similarly, when he was introduced Hull fans were chanting “you only sing when you’re rimming”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Alison Hammond looks amazing
She does just said the same to my husband she’s glowing tonight. Geri in her obligatory uniform of white boring!! She needs to add some much needed colour to her wardrobe and desperately needs a make up specially eyebrow update would take years off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ha!!! I said to Mr A, what the f**k has he done to his face!
I'm assuming he was very pleased for Austin Butler ... it was hard to tell by the lack of facial movement. 🤪

Is it me but do all these films that are nominated for a lot of awards, all look really depressing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm assuming he was very pleased for Austin Butler ... it was hard to tell by the lack of facial movement.

Is it me but do all these films that are nominated for a lot of awards, all look really depressing?
I've not seen any of the films mentioned tonight. Mr A said he watched the one with Colin Farrell that's won a few awards. He said it was really good but sad. Its on Disney apparently

Reactions: 2
I saw Elvis at the cinema and a stream of the Banshee one. Both strange films that I didn’t 100% enjoy.

I want to see that Everything Everywhere one, looking at the clips.

I didn’t mind Lily James too much until she did a completely awful and condescending portrayal of Pamela Anderson in Pam and Tommy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.