Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loose Women is one of the worst things to ever happen on television.
It's a cliche to say it but imagine if four men sat around on tv at midday talking about how sexy some women are, how their wives are rubbish, etc.
It's an awful show. Awful.
I can’t stand it, I can’t comprehend how it’s still on tv, it’s so dated and cringey
Bunch of fish wives, all hasbeens desperate to cling on to z list fame (Nolan- I hate you the most)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
He looks pretty chuffed with himself. Nothing to smile about, mate.
The smile is revolting.

Poor wife, having had to kiss that mouth of his. Definitely think he has been unfaithful to her previously.

Reactions: 39
Traumatised, bullied children, wife having to deal with the fall out and pick up the pieces.

I think if the two of them had been in the same type of job they'd both have lost theirs. Joe is only "lucky" he is in a profession (and I use that word guardedly) where bleeping around and being a "lad" is encouraged or ignored.

I can understand why the "other woman" lost her estate agent role for the reasons discussed before, and Rimmerman is putting a brave face on it for the paps probably, but it does strike me as rather smug of him to grin away, especially when others are suffering.

Made me think of Jon Ronson's "So You've Been Publicly Shamed" book - people can take their lives over this. It's serious stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
BAFTAs

This is someone called Andrea Christie?! Sam is looking at this with envy…
Who is this be-wheat-a-bixed fool?
And you make a valid point.I will point at dickheads en masse and in general, regardless of anything else.
I hope to live in a society where we can point at morons because they are morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah yes.

And here we have it.Mild embarrassment.After all he is a bit of a lad.
Pity his poor children and his devastated wife.His betrayed friend and his children.
I can even dredge up some pity for yoga arse woman, because her life is in tatters.
I think I feel even sorrier for her kids than his.Imagine seeing your Mom like that.Jesus.I would never recover.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Frankie has ruined her face
Why does Lily James always look so pleased with herself. I defo get mean girl vibes from her. Anya Taylor-Joy looks like a giant Galaxy Caramel fell on her. Don’t get me started on Andrea Mushroom Girl 🙄 Jamie Lee Curtis just brings it, every time. So effortless.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.