Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember him on I'm a celebrity and from memory he seemed a nice guy. Shame if it's him

Reactions: 2
Patsy Kensit will have someone’s eye out with that rock!
47CC7033-6DD1-4BC0-9631-968AE72C80E6.jpeg

I think they’ve only been dating six months as well

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Was he in Cliffhanger with Sly Stallone?
What was your argument about? 😂
He moved from his own seat to the one in front of me and reclined full pelt. I asked him to move it back a bit but he said no cos he was “tired from filming”. I called the stewardess and he had to go back to his own seat (we were in cattle class might I add!) That’s when he uttered those immortal words 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Pasty Kensit seems like a really nice person. But her taste in men is diabolical.

Reactions: 37
He moved from his own seat to the one in front of me and reclined full pelt. I asked him to move it back a bit but he said no cos he was “tired from filming”. I called the stewardess and he had to go back to his own seat (we were in cattle class might I add!) That’s when he uttered those immortal words 😂😂
All those films with those 'actors' in....London gangsters, hooligans, Essex boys, lads lads lads, the Danny Dyer's before he was saved by Eastenders....are all basically a tax dodge.

Producers having made their money before the film has even been made. As long as they have a product on the shelves to make it legit.

They were especially fruitful towards the end of DVD being the format of choice before streaming. The Tesco and Asda DVD charts were full of these British low budget Lock, Stock wannabes. They would be made for nothing, rinse out young crew and fudge them over by not paying them. Pay some no name like Fairbrass a couple of grand for a days work. Yuck. The producers of these things were especially awful people, playing at being movie producers.

I'm sure there were lots of mini-Weinstein's amongst them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
All those films with those 'actors' in....London gangsters, hooligans, Essex boys, lads lads lads, the Danny Dyer's before he was saved by Eastenders....are all basically a tax dodge.

Producers having made their money before the film has even been made. As long as they have a product on the shelves to make it legit.

They were especially fruitful towards the end of DVD being the format of choice before streaming. The Tesco and Asda DVD charts were full of these British low budget Lock, Stock wannabes. They would be made for nothing, rinse out young crew and fudge them over by not paying them. Pay some no name like Fairbrass a couple of grand for a days work. Yuck. The producers of these things were especially awful people, playing at being movie producers.

I'm pretty sure my Dad bought every single one of those DVDs! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just spent too long on a Sunday afternoon going through the current cast lists of Corrie and Emmerdale and I can't see any males aged 25. The young male actors are more like 21. Narrows it down a bit!

Reactions: 4
I always think ginnel is such a weird word but ‘rimming up the ginnel’ seems appropriate.
Ooh! This jogs my memory of being in York and a guide not wanting to say out loud what a street used to be called. 😂🤣😂
Naturally I wanted to know so he wrote it down. grope bleep street...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ooh! This jogs my memory of being in York and a guide not wanting to say out loud what a street used to be called. 😂🤣😂
Ahhh few of them about one opposite St Barts hossie.Obviously name changed..years ago.

Reactions: 7
Typically used to be in red light districts, funnily enough.

The one in London (which was Gropecunt Lane) is now Threadneedle Street.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I’m sure Lee Ryan and Daniella Westbrook have appeared in them…makes sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.