Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s him it says the actor is 25 and he is 28.

That link I posted just says the woman and man are both in their 20s. No specific age.

If he was arrested pre Christmas wouldn’t he have been suspended so not in the show currently?
It only says the alleged incident happened on 30th of December. He might have only just been arrested for the story to come out yesterday.

Reactions: 3
It says in this link he's 25

The man, aged 25 and said to be well-known to viewers, has been questioned and released on bail until a date in April as police continue to investigate.

Reactions: 1
It says in this link he's 25

Ahhh not seen that. It is gonna narrow it down when people go through Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks to look for any 25 year old male and then from that list see who maybe hasn't been on screen for over a month.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh not seen that. It is gonna narrow it down when people go through Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks to look for any 25 year old male and then from that list see who maybe hasn't been on screen for over a month.
People are forgetting that soaps are filmed 6 - 8 weeks in advance. Probably a bit longer taking into account there would have been a Christmas break of 2 weeks on set so they may still be on screen at present and we may just be approaching the time they will be absent on screen, that is if they were even suspended anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I mean...he didn't exactly sell his goods very well. But maybe there's a niche for tiny, flaccid drinkers dick?
Someone somewhere will get off on anything.

Someone like him will attract mostly gay men on OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That link I posted just says the woman and man are both in their 20s. No specific age.

It only says the alleged incident happened on 30th of December. He might have only just been arrested for the story to come out yesterday.
Depends what source you look at DM states a man age 25 from popular soap as been arrested

It is in the main Market square - very visible to anyone walking by , at least the first vid was in a slightly more secluded part of the ginnel !
I always think ginnel is such a weird word but ‘rimming up the ginnel’ seems appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He could be considered a well known face having done I’m a Celeb as well, even for those who don’t watch Hollyoaks
You say that but I’m a religious watcher of IAC and I don’t remember him doing it at all! Even when I looked him up it didn’t jog any memories. That could just be me though! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.