Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't the original Ben sacked for misconduct (sexual nature)? Maybe it's him again and they're stretching the soap star headline a bit.
Kicked out of stage school.for bullying, and charged with sexual assault when he was just 16! Oh, and caught on camera having a racist rant.

Nice guy 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On my phone (unless I’m an idiot) there isn’t an option to send to all, you have to add them individually? But I didn’t see Michael Macintyrne adding everyone?
I know someone who works on the show. They ask the celebs to save their contacts in a contact group called send to all and the message is sent to the people in the contact group. They definitely don't add anyone they'd be mortified to contact, like exes etc.
---
Wasn't the original Ben sacked for misconduct (sexual nature)? Maybe it's him again and they're stretching the soap star headline a bit.
As in the "you need slapping down" kid?

Reactions: 16
It makes me laugh so much at how many of those bloody films have been made; the guy playing Tony Tucker is hilariously poor
That’s Terry Turbo - he founded One Nation / Garage Nation / Rave Nation events. Better promoter than actor, I suspect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know someone who works on the show. They ask the celebs to save their contacts in a contact group called send to all and the message is sent to the people in the contact group. They definitely don't add anyone they'd be mortified to contact, like exes etc.
---

As in the "you need slapping down" kid?
I don’t think it’s the ‘you need slapping down’ kid. He’s in McDonald and Dodds now

there’s been so many flipping Bens though. And Peters

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s the ‘you need slapping down’ kid. He’s in McDonald and Dodds now

there’s been so many flipping Bens though
Memory unlocked of Ben Mitchell dancing to lady gaga with glow sticks x

But yes does read like a current cast member

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On my phone (unless I’m an idiot) there isn’t an option to send to all, you have to add them individually? But I didn’t see Michael Macintyrne adding everyone?
Overated segment. If you agreed to do Send To All you would message everyone in advance to pre warn them of any stupid message they get sent.

Reactions: 9
It’s going to be Robbie Williams, Niall Horan, Susan Boyle and bloody Cliff, isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep, bang on as always, GS. The last few films he made were absolutely tit. He knew it too, and just wanted to smash thru as many movies as he could in his last days to make as much money for his family as possible. They will inherit all his residuals from all of his movies, so that’s millions a year, anyway, certainly from the big ones. Don’t forget he was also in films like Pulp Fiction - I had actually forgotten this too until my mate pointed it out the other day!! - as well as the Die Hards, all massive, massive never ending income earners.
Sadly in all probability the bulk of his earnings are going to be swallowed up by America's health system. I doubt if he will have that much to bequeath by the time he passes.

I'll never forget reading how every penny Christopher Reeve made was swallowed up to the extent that Robin Williams was financially helping him. It's desperately sad which ever way you look at it

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It wasn’t the original Ben Mitchell who was the sex pest. It was the middle one, the one who was written out after Heathers murder.

There doesn’t appear to be anyone in the current EE cast who is 25. Could be Hollyoaks?

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t the original Ben Mitchell who was the sex pest. It was the middle one, the one who was written out after Heathers murder.

There doesn’t appear to be anyone in the current EE cast who is 25. Could be Hollyoaks?
Could be any Corrie or Emmerdale as well as they have younger cast members. It said it happened just before Xmas so whoever it was could have been visiting family at the time.

The news said the actor is 25, I think it rules him out

Where does it say he’s exactly 25? All I’ve seen is that he is in his 20s

Reactions: 2
Same here with the London clue and age of the woman involved (in her 20s) it made me think of young Eastenders cast. He's had a bad few years losing was it three people in a short length of time? Grandad, mate and someone else? He's been involved in upsetting storylines which will have been grueling to do (no excuse if him obviously). In the past few years he's put on a lot of weight which could be comfort eating if he's been struggling with life? He lost the love of his life (mother of his child) and seemed to have nothing more than a quick fling with a co star.
I don’t think it’s him it says the actor is 25 and he is 28.

Apparently the woman joe was with that night, was out with her MOTHER IN LAW on a hen do, WTF?! Allegedly Joe is at it with lots of girls every weekend, it’s common knowledge in cas. I reckon these two were defo having an on going affair though .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ideally yes, but they have different jobs and therefore different impacts as a result of their behaviour. His employer has decided to go down the fine/correctional behaviour route, hers decided otherwise. It's probably not fair, but that's the chance you take when you behave like that.
It’s also about the value they both add for their employers.

As a highly skilled and talented player who has a role within the team dynamic, his value is higher.

He cannot easily be replaced

Like it or not, as an estate agent, she’s one of many others who can do that job for her employer, so is less valuable and more easily replaced.

Reactions: 9
If he was arrested pre Christmas wouldn’t he have been suspended so not in the show currently?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.