Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely nothing to back this up but I’m absolutely certain that it is, or at least that their contacts are informed beforehand.
Rylan all but admitted this when they did his phone a few weeks ago - he said something like - Oh, have I left that on, I thought I had removed them then tonight I think the J Jenas dancing was staged for the programme.

Reactions: 6
Re McCoist, don’t think it’s been mentioned but he had an affair / fling with Patsy Kensit when he was on QOS.

I had visions of this being the bloke from Right Said Fred until I remembered the EastEnders actor.
Ditto, but I didn't know about the EastEnders actor!

I know they've gone a bit strange, but one of the things that really cheered me up during lockdown was this version of I'm Too Sexy they recorded with a German oompah band, it just makes me smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is ‘Send To All’ staged?
I think it was organic at first but now it’s gone on so long and been done to so many people the receivers are probably quite in tune with it being a stunt.
Michael is definitely told which things he can show when he browses their photos and apps though.

Craig Fairbrass is still in good shape.

He is actually a decent actor. He was in London's Burning and Prime Suspect back in the day. I suppose the Rise of the Footsoldier films pay well.
He’s an absolute wanker. I had an argument with him on a flight from LA. He actually used the dreaded “do you know who I am?” I laughed in his face and told him I’d no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
He’s an absolute wanker. I had an argument with him on a flight from LA. He actually used the dreaded “do you know who I am?” I laughed in his face and told him I’d no idea!
Was he in Cliffhanger with Sly Stallone?
What was your argument about? 😂

Reactions: 8
Let’s have a singalong for Saturday! In this video of Toni Basil singing Mickey, you can see Fairbrass in the background. Black T-shirt, cream trousers and knee high black boots.

God I loved that song back in the day …. I had the 12” and it went on for HOURS !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No wonder his wife left him - imagine kissing him after he'd done that to a random woman :sick:
He obviously tried to go bareback.. well after watching those I don’t even know if he was big enough to get any action. If he’s done this he’s cheated before. Putting his wife at risk from Sti/ stds..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I read the Kobe autopsy report a while ago.Gruesome.Severed limbs etc.Just awful.I still don't know how his poor wife survived losing her Husband and child.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Seen there’s a story broke tonight about a top soap star in their 20s who was arrested for rape last year. Wonder who it is.

Reactions: 5
Soap arrest.......

Very vague when usually they give enough clues to have a decent guess. South London is the only possible clue I see if they are hinting at Eastenders?

Reactions: 10
Soap arrest.......

Very vague when usually they give enough clues to have a decent guess. South London is the only possible clue I see if they are hinting at Eastenders?
I dunno why but the actor who plays Ben Mitchell sprung to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I dunno why but the actor who plays Ben Mitchell sprung to mind
Same here with the London clue and age of the woman involved (in her 20s) it made me think of young Eastenders cast. He's had a bad few years losing was it three people in a short length of time? Grandad, mate and someone else? He's been involved in upsetting storylines which will have been grueling to do (no excuse if him obviously). In the past few years he's put on a lot of weight which could be comfort eating if he's been struggling with life? He lost the love of his life (mother of his child) and seemed to have nothing more than a quick fling with a co star.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.