Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick of having "hey what's wrong with you....... got to turnaround" in my head everyday since Vanessa booted him.😫
If you listen to the radio, make Radio Two. I doubt it'll be getting any air play there for a while so it'll be a safe space to prevent an ear worm reinfection when you do finally get rid of it 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to be at the stage where I can call them( Sam)out for being a head, who needs a good friend to check the rushes and say “ Ffs Sam, get a bleeping grip”

i think most people on here are at that stage. Same Smith was getting the same abut of vitriol for looking ridiculous as Madonna is for looking like a space raider.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will never understand how stripping off naked is empowering for women. Never.
This. 100%
Funny how most male celebrities don’t feel the need to empower themselves in the same way.
Nothing has moved on in that respect - women are still being treated as objects when they do this; giving it a different label changes nothing.

Reactions: 20
I've just had another listen to John Lydon's Hawaii, his love song to his wife with dementia. It's a sweet little ditty but so out of tune, what was he thinking?

Reactions: 5
It just screams attention seeking to me. Reminds me of that meat dress Lady Gaga wore.

Reactions: 34
Re Sam Smith… You wouldn’t want to be sat next to or behind him… wonder if your ticket states restricted view 🤣😂🤣

Off to blow up my bin bags

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.