Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is why I don’t understand the irrational anger from many people (not you specifically, SOH) about Sam Smith.

If everything Sam has done has been done before, it indicates to me that something more pernicious is fuelling the outrage culture against them. And that’s quite sad in the year 2023.
But everyone slagged off Gaga, Madonna, J Lo etc for looking stupid.
He looks stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
But everyone slagged off Gaga, Madonna, J Lo etc for looking stupid.
He looks stupid.
Madonna is still getting slagged off for looking stupid. Anyone see her at the Grammys? If her face gets any tighter it's going to snap.

Reactions: 22
And this is why I don’t understand the irrational anger from many people (not you specifically, SOH) about Sam Smith.

If everything Sam has done has been done before, it indicates to me that something more pernicious is fuelling the outrage culture against them. And that’s quite sad in the year 2023.
Well from my own perspective, I've always found outfits like these utterly ridiculous and detract from any talent a singe may have, It screams of attention seeking and are often quite gross. None of my opinion is reserved for Sam Smith exclusively.

Let the talent stand for itself, no artist needs to debase themselves like this, I am speaking now about the last video. I found it repellent, just my opinion.:)

Reactions: 31
Sam is so unoriginal, Lady Gaga has had worn outfits like this years ago. :rolleyes:
YES. My first thought on seeing that pic was “Lady Gaga already did that” 😆 Sam just looks like a parody of her! Not particularly a gaga fan or anything but I respect how she’s just done what she wants. Sam feels very *look at me being all zany and liberated and controversial*! Just really contrived. We get it, you’re ~different~ 🫠

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Of course it's attention seeking, the red carpet especially is all about that. I think the problem is some people can pull it off and some can't. Sam just doesn't feel authentic, it feels too try hard. Gaga started out being very out there with her outfits so it just seemed part of her brand and music. It doesn't really fit Sam smith

Reactions: 25
Sam Smith is a man who claims to not be a man. He is gaslighting everyone.

He's also an unfuckable lard ass who is cavorting in ways which show off his wobbly, pasty man-jugs and is making the nation's stomach turn.

In case anyone wasn't aware, his wealthy mother was sacked from her City job for spending all of her working day trying to get Sam's career off the ground.

Gay men don't need someone like Sam representing them. Homophobia is on the rise, and it's all down to clowns like him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Homophobia is on the rise, and it's all down to clowns like him.
Homophobia is on the rise because of homophobes, not gay people. In the same way that rape is on the rise because of rapists, not women.

• Heart
Reactions: 133
Omg Madagascar vanilla custard is to die for!! I miss good old British custard. Custard tarts and trifle are like my kryptonite! I live in the states now and they don’t have it. Like what do you eat your apple pie with?!?! Dry apple pie! What is wrong with these people!!!
My relatives in the states got addicted to custard whilst on vacation here. I send them packets of Bird's instant custard that you add boiling water to, and they love it! Quite cheap to post, doesn't weigh much!!😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Grammys last night:

- Harry Styles won Album of the Year for his exceptionally MOR album over superior efforts from the likes of Beyoncé and Lizzo

- Official Grammy twitter account basically admitted it was cronyism by bragging that the Grammy producer's daughter featured on the album (she's Harry's goddaughter!)

- Wet Leg inexplicably won two awards over Arctic Monkeys & Florence and the Machine

- Sam Smith & Kim Petras nonsense dirge Unholy won too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From this to this… the space raider look is not good 😯
Holy moly. She looks awful. Stretched, but puffy at the Same time.
---

How can Harry Styles wear something so hideous with such panache? 😂😂😂 He looks so chuffed with himself too. Bet he wasn’t so chuffed when he realised he had to get naked to have a wee.
In fairness, he has the confidence to carry it.

And yes, I stopped wearing jumpsuits for similar toileting reasons 😂😂 two kids later I can't hold it longer than absolutely necessary

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.