Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, Harry Styles just gives me the most massive ick, he's such a try-hard with his nail polish and his girly boots and his silly tattoos.
I wouldn't mind him dressing-up if he wore some decent clothes, but that jumpsuit looks like it was found in a charity shop, it's so faded and baggy. And when he wears his old lady coat and feather boa, he just looks like Ethel from Eastenders 🤣🤣. He's not even that pretty, he always looks like he needs a good wash! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Harry Styles is kind of good looking, but he doesn't help himself sometimes.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Styles was a beautiful boy, a good looking younger man, but his looks are fading fast. He will be a plain guy as he ages.

His nostrils are disturbing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I always come into these threads late and idk if anyone will even catch this but hey let's try. does anyone out there have any tea on John Taylor from Duran Duran 80s or current? My interest in him randomly peaked again but I don’t remember much tea/gossip being out there about him, I know there are some things out there from the 80s about drugs but I never see anything else
It’s worth giving his and Andy Taylor’s books a read. John’s as open as he can be but I reckon there’s a lot he simply doesn’t remember. Andy’s is juicier.

John’s been sober for a long time and also married to Gela Nash for many years. They seem happy. I was shocked to find out she’s 68. She looks amazing. She’s one of the co-founders of Juicy Couture.

I watch a lot of Duran Duran stuff online, particularly JT. I followed his guitar lessons during lockdown…without picking up a guitar 🤣

I find the way he speaks about Gela interesting. I’d feel bad typing out what my thoughts are as I’m a bit of a cynic and there’s probably some wishful thinking there that he’s still available for me 🤣

There’s loads on You Tube to get stuck into.

Also, they’re touring UK this year. If you can it’s worth going to a gig. I’ve seen their current show twice already and they’re on fire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s worth giving his and Andy Taylor’s books a read. John’s as open as he can be but I reckon there’s a lot he simply doesn’t remember. Andy’s is juicier.

John’s been sober for a long time and also married to Gela Nash for many years. They seem happy. I was shocked to find out she’s 68. She looks amazing. She’s one of the co-founders of Juicy Couture.

I watch a lot of Duran Duran stuff online, particularly JT. I followed his guitar lessons during lockdown…without picking up a guitar 🤣

I find the way he speaks about Gela interesting. I’d feel bad typing out what my thoughts are as I’m a bit of a cynic and there’s probably some wishful thinking there that he’s still available for me 🤣

Also, they’re touring UK this year. If you can it’s worth going to a gig. I’ve seen their current show twice already and they’re on fire.
I'm glad they've pulled it together - there were some serious concerns by their management just before the tour started that they were woefully under-rehearsed for it, they were cancelling press interviews left, right and centre to get more rehearsal time in.

Reactions: 6
Ah yes, there's that body positivity and diversity he champions all his entourage are...oh wait....slim or covered up

Also I swear I've seen a similar outfit to that on the red carpet before
Sam is so unoriginal, Lady Gaga has had worn outfits like this years ago. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 34
Sam is so unoriginal, Lady Gaga has had worn outfits like this years ago. :rolleyes:
And this is why I don’t understand the irrational anger from many people (not you specifically, SOH) about Sam Smith.

If everything Sam has done has been done before, it indicates to me that something more pernicious is fuelling the outrage culture against them. And that’s quite sad in the year 2023.

Reactions: 28

I just googled her, she looks fantastic! I'll have some of what she's having! Oh, yeah, it's John Taylor, lucky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah yes, there's that body positivity and diversity he champions all his entourage are...oh wait....slim or covered up

Also I swear I've seen a similar outfit to that on the red carpet before
Must admit I looked at his outfit and thought if only his outfit wasn't too big then everyone else could actually have a full outfit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm glad they've pulled it together - there were some serious concerns by their management just before the tour started that they were woefully under-rehearsed for it, they were cancelling press interviews left, right and centre to get more rehearsal time in.
That’s interesting. The shows I saw were amazing. I did think about going to Atlantic City for the 30 Dec gig, but reluctantly changed my mind after pricing it all up. On the night Simon sounded unwell, according to the fans who went, and the set list was cut to 15 songs from their usual 22/23.

They sounded alright the night after in Times Square though it was only 4 or 5 songs in that set.
---

I just googled her, she looks fantastic! I'll have some of what she's having! Oh, yeah, it's John Taylor, lucky cow.
I know, right? She’s actually 69 not 68. Amazing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.