Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Harry Styles wear something so hideous with such panache? 😂😂😂 He looks so chuffed with himself too. Bet he wasn’t so chuffed when he realised he had to get naked to have a wee.
I'm sure anyone who's a regular Grammy attendee has seen much weirder but imagine walking into the gents to be greeted with Harry Styles arse at the urinals!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

I see Beyoncé is being called out for accepting a large payday to perform in Dubai and dedicating her Grammy to queer community…. To be fair lost a bit of respect for her performing in Dubai… it’s not somewhere I would rush back to that’s for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

I see Beyoncé is being called out for accepting a large payday to perform in Dubai and dedicating her Grammy to queer community…. To be fair lost a bit of respect for her performing in Dubai… it’s not somewhere I would rush back to that’s for sure.
It’s interesting though because I’ve seen a lot of people on Twitter defend her with the fact that while not as awful as Dubai’s policies, she’s performed in US states with homophobic laws too. The states has its own human rights issues, everyone has to clean up house right?

Reactions: 6
I think anyone using "Made in China" products (i.e. virtually everything you own) shouldn't be taking others to task about human rights violations LOL

Reactions: 15
I think anyone using "Made in China" products (i.e. virtually everything you own) shouldn't be taking others to task about human rights violations LOL
“Nobody who consumes sugar should challenge slavery!”
“Nobody who listens to American music should question segregation!”
“Nobody who eats Frankfurter sausages should disagree with the Holocaust!”
“Nobody who has frequented any business employing low-skill employees should want a minimum wage!”

See where that attitude gets us?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everyone knows the various issues with Dubai and the Gulf States at this point. It makes me wonder if Beyonce needs the money. The other “stars” at the event were a rogue’s gallery of B- and C-listers.

Reactions: 13
Homophobia is on the rise because of homophobes, not gay people. In the same way that rape is on the rise because of rapists, not women.
I know what you mean; only the other day i overheard a work colleague saying "I hate it when you've got two words that are pronounced the same but mean two different things".

I had to challenge him for being homophonic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Nobody who consumes sugar should challenge slavery!”
“Nobody who listens to American music should question segregation!”
“Nobody who eats Frankfurter sausages should disagree with the Holocaust!”
“Nobody who has frequented any business employing low-skill employees should want a minimum wage!”

See where that attitude gets us?
Not quite the same as most of those are in the past and are historical issues. China is very much of the present. Same with fast fashion. The items you buy are coming from sweat shops, modern slavery etc (some of which has shown to be in the UK). You and your money are directly part of the problem and funding it in the modern age. Buying chocolate now is not directly funding or supporting slavery like it may have been 200 years ago

But that's the problem with virtue signalling, you need to be Very self aware and sure you're not being a hypocrite if you want people to listen to you. But so often celebs will sell out for the cash.

Reactions: 21
If you were quick enough to connect the dots on instagram before some deleted posts you might have figured out that Vanessa Feltz’ partner Ben may have been a bit too close for comfort with Charley Uchea from Big Brother😮 How random is that. Really feel for Vanessa.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
If you were quick enough to connect the dots on instagram before some deleted posts you might have figured out that Vanessa Feltz’ partner Ben may have been a bit too close for comfort with Charley Uchea from Big Brother😮 How random is that. Really feel for Vanessa.
Not the South-East London It Girl vs the North London Smart Girl!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m too slow! What happened?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.