Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared after seeing the mention of Patsy Kensit here. Tune! And those cheekbones! :love:

Wasn't her real Dad reputed to be a gangster or something?

Reactions: 7
Anyone know of any good *cheap* celeb Goss bios/ autobiographies I love can get on kindle?

I love 90s britpop era Goss and decent Freddie Mercury stories

and good music true stories
(not creepy Anthony keidis, what a huge disappointment his book turned out to be 🤢🤢🤢, think I've had enough of creepie bowie, iggy pop and led zep child groupie stuff now and had my eyes opened ref elvis and lennon 😭😭😭)

Would love to learn more about blues stars like muddy waters, leadbelly, and women of that era like Bessie Smith, bilie holiday and Ella Fitzgerald.

also real Hollywood stuff from any era: early films up to nowadays

I love bette Davies and enjoy boozy drug murderous stories of old Hollywood but only true ones (I'm not a weirdo honestly)
recently read lots of sid n nancy stuff, had no idea chrissy hynde was part of that era working in Vivienne Westwood shop!
'By Myself' by Lauren Bacall is an excellent autobiography. She is a good storyteller.
Take with a massive pinch of salt her time line of her affair with Frank Sinatra though. She says it started after Humphrey Bogart died, but it was well known it was going on well before that.
Speaking of which Rat Pack Confidential by Shawn Levy is a good read.

• Wow
Anyone know of any good *cheap* celeb Goss bios/ autobiographies I love can get on kindle?

(not creepy Anthony keidis, what a huge disappointment his book turned out to be 🤢🤢🤢, think I've had enough of creepie bowie, iggy pop and led zep child groupie stuff now and had my eyes opened ref elvis and lennon 😭😭😭)

Would love to learn more about blues stars like muddy waters, leadbelly, and women of that era like Bessie Smith, bilie holiday and Ella Fitzgerald.

I love bette Davies and enjoy boozy drug murderous stories of old Hollywood but only true ones (I'm not a weirdo honestly)
recently read lots of sid n nancy stuff, had no idea chrissy hynde was part of that era working in Vivienne Westwood shop!

Kurt cobain is fascinating, not keen on Courtney, think I have collected enough data re them!

Ive just enjoyed the film 'film stars don't die in Liverpool ' (bbc iplayer, tephen Graham in a fast show calm down wig 🙌) sweet story with a bloody weird backstory....
Hollywood Babylon is pretty good, if you haven‘t read it, but it’s quite well known. Think the new film with Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt is based on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Kurt cobain is fascinating, not keen on Courtney, think I have collected enough data re them!

Ive just enjoyed the film 'film stars don't die in Liverpool ' (bbc iplayer, tephen Graham in a fast show calm down wig 🙌) sweet story with a bloody weird backstory....
“Upside Down” by Nile Rodgers is fantastic.

He’s had such an interesting life, as well as being involved with so much iconic music. I don’t know for sure, but it doesn’t seem to be ghostwritten, he’s a lovely guy, so while you’re reading it, he’s good company.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Upside Down” by Nile Rodgers is fantastic.

He’s had such an interesting life, as well as being involved with so much iconic music. I don’t know for sure, but it doesn’t seem to be ghostwritten, he’s a lovely guy, so while you’re reading it, he’s good company.
Nile messaged me once after me mentioning another (late) star. He said some nice things about him. My husband says there’s no way it was the real him, but I think it maybe was. It seemed genuine and it was just the one message.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nile messaged me once after me mentioning another (late) star. He said some nice things about him. My husband says there’s no way it was the real him, but I think it maybe was. It seemed genuine and it was just the one message.
Thats’s so lovely! I bet it was him. A friend of mine messaged him once, then met him at a show a few days later, and he remembered them!

Reactions: 22
I thought he die murder her? I remember asking about it on Reddit and got downvoted to oblivion!
I don't want to spoiler in case anyone wants to read the book, because it's a wild ride! The facts are on Wikipedia if you want to know.

Reactions: 4
Nile Rodgers is such a genuine guy. He comes across as very humble for someone so talented and revered.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
'By Myself' by Lauren Bacall is an excellent autobiography. She is a good storyteller.
Take with a massive pinch of salt her time line of her affair with Frank Sinatra though. She says it started after Humphrey Bogart died, but it was well known it was going on well before that.
Speaking of which Rat Pack Confidential by Shawn Levy is a good read.
Blimey, I didn’t know she had an affair with Frank Sinatra. Is there anybody he didn’t shag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blimey, I didn’t know she had an affair with Frank Sinatra. Is there anybody he didn’t shag?!
they were engaged! sinatra broke it off because, apparently, he was mad that she (or someone in her circle) told the media before he wanted it known.

in terms of, is there anybody he didn’t shag, i think that’s a very short list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The mention of Sia has reminded me of her slightly icky relationship with the girl in her videos. I also read on Reddit that there was a photo of them sleeping in the same room and Sia had her boob out?! Anyone know about that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I would like to see Amanda Holden in real life. I really like her in that tv programme she does with Alan Carr. Never liked her before, but she actually comes across well. And she looks great on that but sometimes the light catches her and I think she looks plastic. Would be interested if anyone has seen her in real life.

Sam Smith is crying inside. IMO.
I saw her when I was in the queue for the Queen interviewing people. Her clothes and figure were awesome - her face was genuinely weird!

I, Fatty is a really good book about Fatty Arbuckle if you don't know that story: he was a silent film star who was accused of murdering a woman, which led to the biggest celebrity scandal of the 1920s.
He was also probably innocent

Reactions: 4
I don't want to spoiler in case anyone wants to read the book, because it's a wild ride! The facts are on Wikipedia if you want to know.
You can use the spoiler function on tattle! It hides words and sentences.
Reading on Wikipedia it sounds like he did have something to do with her death

Reactions: 2
The mention of Sia has reminded me of her slightly icky relationship with the girl in her videos. I also read on Reddit that there was a photo of them sleeping in the same room and Sia had her boob out?! Anyone know about that?

That was what I was on about. If Sia was a man I think that relationship would have been looked at far more closely.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.