Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to see Amanda Holden in real life. I really like her in that tv programme she does with Alan Carr. Never liked her before, but she actually comes across well. And she looks great on that but sometimes the light catches her and I think she looks plastic. Would be interested if anyone has seen her in real life.

Sam Smith is crying inside. IMO.

Reactions: 18
Omg I was literally just thinking of Roald Dahl and Madonna and then you mentioned miss trunchbowl!
Also def Michael Jackson vibes with dodgy doctors too scared to say no.
Poor baby Jane.
I feel o sorry for her kids having to live with her terrifying face, butt and transformations.
I hope the home life is lless freaky and they're happy there.
I'm no oil painting. I was but poor health has really done a number on me I feel sad that my kids are seeing me as I am now and not the well groomed fit and healthy woman I was , I'd love yo have tweaks but not be cut open.
I couldn't afford the maintenance treatments though so just need to come to terms with the changes.
I understand how hard it must be to age in the public eye, I found it horrible watching Friends reunion and how weird thry all looked. Matt le blanc was the only one who looked natural, Matthew Perry was probably down to poor health but the others had given in to pure vanity, it was sad πŸ˜”

Patsy kensit now on EE. She's still very attractive but her face is taut and looks so uncomfortable.
In the programme someone described her as looking 'early 50s' and thought how could they tell?
Same age as me, definitely looks at least ten years younger and way better than me , but close up it looks bloody uncomfortable, I hate to say it but like reconstructive surgery after burns.

Saw a hot middle aged couple locally recently, clearly minted and v attractive, well dressed etc but close up was a bloody fright, Halloween levels of interference.

I'd like to see Amanda holden irl. We're similar age and she looks bloody amazing but not anything like she used to.

My child asked me once why We're the same age but she looks so much younger 😭 😩
I know what you mean.I look ok by candlelight ( πŸ˜‚), But have come across people of my age who look stunning because of the work they have had done.But it all goes strange if they laugh or cry, or show much emotion. I keep waiting for something to rip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know of any good *cheap* celeb Goss bios/ autobiographies I love can get on kindle?

I love 90s britpop era Goss and decent Freddie Mercury stories

and good music true stories
(not creepy Anthony keidis, what a huge disappointment his book turned out to be 🀒🀒🀒, think I've had enough of creepie bowie, iggy pop and led zep child groupie stuff now and had my eyes opened ref elvis and lennon 😭😭😭)

Would love to learn more about blues stars like muddy waters, leadbelly, and women of that era like Bessie Smith, bilie holiday and Ella Fitzgerald.

also real Hollywood stuff from any era: early films up to nowadays

I love bette Davies and enjoy boozy drug murderous stories of old Hollywood but only true ones (I'm not a weirdo honestly)
recently read lots of sid n nancy stuff, had no idea chrissy hynde was part of that era working in Vivienne Westwood shop!

Kurt cobain is fascinating, not keen on Courtney, think I have collected enough data re them!

Ive just enjoyed the film 'film stars don't die in Liverpool ' (bbc iplayer, tephen Graham in a fast show calm down wig πŸ™Œ) sweet story with a bloody weird backstory....

Reactions: 4
Omg I was literally just thinking of Roald Dahl and Madonna and then you mentioned miss trunchbowl!
Also def Michael Jackson vibes with dodgy doctors too scared to say no.
Poor baby Jane.
I feel o sorry for her kids having to live with her terrifying face, butt and transformations.
I hope the home life is lless freaky and they're happy there.
I'm no oil painting. I was but poor health has really done a number on me I feel sad that my kids are seeing me as I am now and not the well groomed fit and healthy woman I was , I'd love yo have tweaks but not be cut open.
I couldn't afford the maintenance treatments though so just need to come to terms with the changes.
I understand how hard it must be to age in the public eye, I found it horrible watching Friends reunion and how weird thry all looked. Matt le blanc was the only one who looked natural, Matthew Perry was probably down to poor health but the others had given in to pure vanity, it was sad πŸ˜”

Patsy kensit now on EE. She's still very attractive but her face is taut and looks so uncomfortable.
In the programme someone described her as looking 'early 50s' and thought how could they tell?
Same age as me, definitely looks at least ten years younger and way better than me , but close up it looks bloody uncomfortable, I hate to say it but like reconstructive surgery after burns.

Saw a hot middle aged couple locally recently, clearly minted and v attractive, well dressed etc but close up was a bloody fright, Halloween levels of interference.

I'd like to see Amanda holden irl. We're similar age and she looks bloody amazing but not anything like she used to.

My child asked me once why We're the same age but she looks so much younger 😭 😩
I feel sorry for Madonna tbh. She's obviously so unhappy with herself she can't even bear what she sees in the mirror. Most of us realise we aren't 21 anymore, but we recognise that we've developed into better people since then, so we can become comfortable with a few pounds and wrinkles. Madonna obviously hasn't emotionally grown enough to be able to cope with being her age.

I've seen Amanda Holden in person and her figure is great, she looks great overall. But her thick hair is extensions and she has Botox, so don't beat yourself up for not looking like her, that stuff is expensive!

You raise an important point about the maintenance. Most people don't know that there's no permanent cosmetic surgery. Boob jobs have to be renewed every ten years, ditto facelifts, and even nose jobs change over time. Botox and fillers are easily Β£500 a pop and only last 3-6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know what you mean.I look ok by candlelight ( πŸ˜‚), But have come across people of my age who look stunning because of the work they have had done.But it all goes strange if they laugh or cry, or show much emotion. I keep waiting for something to rip.
Haha OK I'll try candlelight.
Call me miss havisham.
It's the extra wrinkles in odd places when they do try to emote facially.
I've had two women bosses who were both stunning, my age but their faces were smooth , completely smooth and wrinkle free. Their whole demeanour, attitude, clothes etc matches the faces and seems so unrelaxed, maybe outside of work setting they're different.

I don't date at the moment but if I did start online again I'd struggle to put pics of myself on.
I never got into filters and couldn't bear the thought of shocking someone irl when they see my actual face, but if my 'competition' is all tweaked to 'perfection' I'll be in the bargain basement 🀣
bring back enforced masking 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I would like to see Amanda Holden in real life. I really like her in that tv programme she does with Alan Carr. Never liked her before, but she actually comes across well. And she looks great on that but sometimes the light catches her and I think she looks plastic. Would be interested if anyone has seen her in real life.

It's funny how things are perceived isn't it? I thought the opposite. I thought the whole thing was a vehicle for Amanda to attack her critics. Alan was used to make her look better. He kept saying how practical she was every 5 minutes then cue Amanda in full make up and nails knocking down a wall when we all know she did 3 minutes of work then flounced off. Alan kept being shown in a bad light while she was supposed to be this down to earth, relatable woman who got stuck in. Having said that I would happily have got stuck into that project manager.

Reactions: 12
Anyone know of any good *cheap* celeb Goss bios/ autobiographies I love can get on kindle?

I love 90s britpop era Goss and decent Freddie Mercury stories

and good music true stories
(not creepy Anthony keidis, what a huge disappointment his book turned out to be 🀒🀒🀒, think I've had enough of creepie bowie, iggy pop and led zep child groupie stuff now and had my eyes opened ref elvis and lennon 😭😭😭)

Would love to learn more about blues stars like muddy waters, leadbelly, and women of that era like Bessie Smith, bilie holiday and Ella Fitzgerald.

I love bette Davies and enjoy boozy drug murderous stories of old Hollywood but only true ones (I'm not a weirdo honestly)
recently read lots of sid n nancy stuff, had no idea chrissy hynde was part of that era working in Vivienne Westwood shop!

Kurt cobain is fascinating, not keen on Courtney, think I have collected enough data re them!

Ive just enjoyed the film 'film stars don't die in Liverpool ' (bbc iplayer, tephen Graham in a fast show calm down wig πŸ™Œ) sweet story with a bloody weird backstory....
The podcast Celebrity Book Club is really funny if you like celebrity memoirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I, Fatty is a really good book about Fatty Arbuckle if you don't know that story: he was a silent film star who was accused of murdering a woman, which led to the biggest celebrity scandal of the 1920s.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Madonna tbh. She's obviously so unhappy with herself she can't even bear what she sees in the mirror. Most of us realise we aren't 21 anymore, but we recognise that we've developed into better people since then, so we can become comfortable with a few pounds and wrinkles. Madonna obviously hasn't emotionally grown enough to be able to cope with being her age.

I've seen Amanda Holden in person and her figure is great, she looks great overall. But her thick hair is extensions and she has Botox, so don't beat yourself up for not looking like her, that stuff is expensive!

You raise an important point about the maintenance. Most people don't know that there's no permanent cosmetic surgery. Boob jobs have to be renewed every ten years, ditto facelifts, and even nose jobs change over time. Botox and fillers are easily Β£500 a pop and only last 3-6 months.
Never posted on this thread before just having a little lurk and the end of your post made me think about a few years ago an interview with Heidi Montag from The Hills who announced that she had been secretly sleeping every night with her Nose in a home made sling because her cosmetic surgeon had died and she didn't want his amazing work (her nose job) to ever be altered over time, it was so bizarre that I've never forgot it .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Never posted on this thread before just having a little lurk and the end of your post made me think about a few years ago an interview with Heidi Montag from The Hills who announced that she had been secretly sleeping every night with her Nose in a home made sling because her cosmetic surgeon had died and she didn't want his amazing work (her nose job) to ever be altered over time, it was so bizarre that I've never forgot it .
i always think of this too :( and the way her mother cried on the hills when she saw her after her surgery because she had no clue who she was because of the level of changes she had made to her face.

i do have some sympathy with madonna (and actually most celebs who go overboard). it must be tough to be in such an image based profession, to be told how beautiful you are during your 20s/30s etc and then to see that gradually start to β€œfade”.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's weird because all the effort these people make to be 'sexy'... it's the least sexy things. Sleeping with your nose in a cast, Charlotte Tilbury wears makeup to bed so her husband never sees her without makeup, Kim K is full of needle punctures and I think one of her plastic butt cheeks flipped over? They do all this to be sexy on camera, but in real life, in bed with the person they love, it must be so awkward and gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I, Fatty is a really good book about Fatty Arbuckle if you don't know that story: he was a silent film star who was accused of murdering a woman, which led to the biggest celebrity scandal of the 1920s.
I thought he die murder her? I remember asking about it on Reddit and got downvoted to oblivion!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I am inclined to agree with you.

Reactions: 3
This is worth a watch/listen.

• Sad
I've just finished reading this and I was gobsmacked. I've been on some guided tours of some places in the book and as I was reading this book I was thinking "they never told us this!" Especially re Kick Kennedy so I've got a book just about her now to read. Am also desperate to go to Wentworth now. πŸ˜„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.