Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but nobody feels comfortable with their gunt lower abdomen being cut in half with fishing line and hanging out like that.

Fast forward a year, SS will have had a gastric sleeve and be banging on about how they finally feel comfortable in their own skin, it was all faked confidence and bravado before when they were overweight, felt pressured to be a DGAF plus size icon etc etc... Oh and probably change pronouns again cause being skinny has reinvigorated their self identity 🙄

Reactions: 63
I wonder if SS has a humiliation fetish? It's perverse that he'd want people to see these pictures of him in bondage stuff with his fat rolls hanging out.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I find it absolutely hilarious how Sam Smith angers people by simply… wearing clothes and posing.

It was exactly the same with Miley Cyrus a decade ago.

“How dare this person assert their sexuality and present their body in a way I find unattractive!!1!!1!111!!”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I find it absolutely hilarious how Sam Smith angers people by simply… wearing clothes and posing.

“How dare this person assert their sexuality and present their body in a way I find unattractive!!1!!1!111!!”
I'm not angry because he's doing it, I'm perplexed because he's bad at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Has anyone seen the video on twitter of Lady gaga performing while a lady is shoving fingers down her throat and vomiting on Gaga's chest?? Can't believe what I'm seeing 🤦‍♀️🤢😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I wonder if SS has a humiliation fetish? It's perverse that he'd want people to see these pictures of him in bondage stuff with his fat rolls hanging out.
Either that, or he has reverse body dysmorphic disorder à la Gimme Gimme Gimme's Linda La Hughes: In that he genuinely believes he's the hottest thing alive when the reality is that (as pointed out above) he looks more like string-bound pork..? It's very possible given that he's going to constantly be surrounded by people who tell him how maaaaarvellous he is...

Reactions: 26

Yeah, I find the posing unattractive, nothing to do with sexuality and quite grotesque.

I'm allowed to post my opinion, whether or not folk find that opinion hilarious is up to them:)

Horses for courses and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Either that, or he has reverse body dysmorphic disorder à la Gimme Gimme Gimme's Linda La Hughes: In that he genuinely believes he's the hottest thing alive when the reality is that (as pointed out above) he looks more like string-bound pork..? It's very possible given that he's going to constantly be surrounded by people who tell him how maaaaarvellous he is...
Yeah I've seen people speculate that he's surrounded by yes-men with no one genuinely on his side to tell him it's cringey and he should try something else.

Reactions: 22
I just found it very random, although I think the 2 films The Holy Grail and the Life of Brian were funny
I found some of it was funny, but then other parts were overdone and you'd nearly feel embarrassed for them

Reactions: 7
I found some of it was funny, but then other parts were overdone and you'd nearly feel embarrassed for them
I think Michael Palin and Terry Jones were the funniest of the troupe they went on to produce a comedy series called Ripping Yarns which was very quirky and funny. John Cleese tended to play the same shouty, bossy authoratative figures which could be quite boring.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the video on twitter of Lady gaga performing while a lady is shoving fingers down her throat and vomiting on Gaga's chest?? Can't believe what I'm seeing 🤦‍♀️🤢😡
Oh that’s nearly 10 years old and makes me feel old 😅

She was not in a great place back then and admits so now.

The track was written about r @pe and she wanted to apparently take something ugly and make art with it, hence the bizarre performance.

Millie Brown was the guest https://www.vice.com/en/article/6vj886/i-vomited-on-lady-gaga

As much as Gaga sometimes likes to bury that era, I did enjoy that album 😂 But it is sad to know how awful a time she was going through

Reactions: 4
Ah ok thank you. I hadn't realised it was so old. First time I'd seen it :0
---

I thought it said Millie Bobby Brown for a sec. I was ready to be seriously outraged there 🤦‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard that. It’s why a lot of old men seem to have very big ears - they never stop growing.

IMO, the problem with Madonna at the minute is not just her face, but her hair. The way she keeps scraping it back and/or having it plastered to her head. She looks like she’s auditioning for Miss Trunchbull in Matilda.
Omg I was literally just thinking of Roald Dahl and Madonna and then you mentioned miss trunchbowl!
Also def Michael Jackson vibes with dodgy doctors too scared to say no.
Poor baby Jane.
I feel o sorry for her kids having to live with her terrifying face, butt and transformations.
I hope the home life is lless freaky and they're happy there.
I'm no oil painting. I was but poor health has really done a number on me I feel sad that my kids are seeing me as I am now and not the well groomed fit and healthy woman I was , I'd love yo have tweaks but not be cut open.
I couldn't afford the maintenance treatments though so just need to come to terms with the changes.
I understand how hard it must be to age in the public eye, I found it horrible watching Friends reunion and how weird thry all looked. Matt le blanc was the only one who looked natural, Matthew Perry was probably down to poor health but the others had given in to pure vanity, it was sad 😔

Patsy kensit now on EE. She's still very attractive but her face is taut and looks so uncomfortable.
In the programme someone described her as looking 'early 50s' and thought how could they tell?
Same age as me, definitely looks at least ten years younger and way better than me , but close up it looks bloody uncomfortable, I hate to say it but like reconstructive surgery after burns.

Saw a hot middle aged couple locally recently, clearly minted and v attractive, well dressed etc but close up was a bloody fright, Halloween levels of interference.

I'd like to see Amanda holden irl. We're similar age and she looks bloody amazing but not anything like she used to.

My child asked me once why We're the same age but she looks so much younger 😭 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.