Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post this! I immediately thought Khloe Kardashian. Immediately.
truly, it has to be. it all adds up - like beverley m says above it matches with how they’ve spoken about their surrogates on the show, the celeb is spoken about like a lone parent (which she pretty much was at the time) and she’s in reality tv so could easily be seen “on tv” talking about it. i would expect nothing less from her or her family tbh.

celebrity surrogacy is so worrying. an american comedy actress just had a daughter by surrogate and said “it’s the ultimate way for women to help other women” (or something like that). nope! you are paying women to rent their wombs and taking away all body autonomy. the idea, as noted above, that khloe k could forbid her surrogate to do something for their own health is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Came to this thread just to see if someone had worked out who Catherine was 😂

Also, imagine having the Kardashian's money and still feeling the need to avoid an agency fee? Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Came to this thread just to see if someone had worked out who Catherine was 😂
i wonder if “catherine” was a clever name choice too, given that it can just as easily be spelt with a “k” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i wonder if “catherine” was a clever name choice too, given that it can just as easily be spelt with a “k” 🤣
I was just about to post the same - given all the details other posters have provided, the ‘c’/‘k’ coincidence seems a bit too canny.

Reactions: 9

Always got a weird vibe from with him, proper thinks his tit doesn’t stink
this is an outstanding twitter thread, thank you 🤣 stripper related ☕ everywhere! i seem to only ever hear good things about colin farrell (please no one spoil this)

i don’t think any of that can be surprising about lance armstrong though. it’s long been clear on the type of man he is, stripper interactions or otherwise.

Reactions: 21
Esther Rantzen has lung cancer

I wonder if she's a smoker? One time I saw her, I was struck my the cat's bum wrinkles around her mouth, and at the time, assumed it was because she was reputed to be a bad tempered harridan and was always pursing her lips in disgust.

I'm not an expert on any kind of cancer, but would lung cancer be life limiting at her age? Is it an illness one can live with for a certain length of time? I guess it depends on how symptomatic she is.

Will the truth about Childline come out when she no longer walks among us though?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she's a smoker? One time I saw her, I was struck my the cat's bum wrinkles around her mouth, and at the time, assumed it was because she was reputed to be a bad tempered harridan and was always pursing her lips in disgust.

I'm not an expert on any kind of cancer, but would lung cancer be life limiting at her age? Is it an illness one can live with for a certain length of time? I guess it depends on how symptomatic she is.

Will the truth about Childline come out when she no longer walks among us though?
Yes she used to be a smoker. Her cancer has spread so it doesn't look too good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lee really isn’t a twit. He is very driven and professional about work…. I could imagine if someone was working with him and did a crappy job, they might think he was one because he will keep going over stuff and rehearsing until it’s right…but he is a decent person. He’s also very intelligent and unbelievably quick witted, I guess that might be intimidating for some of his peers. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know a comedian who has been on WILTY a couple of times, and he basically said Lee is a nice guy but gets noticeably irritated if you’re ever funnier than him. In general, it sounds like a lot of comedians from Lee’s generation have that kind of attitude towards the younger guys.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was just about to post this! I immediately thought Khloe Kardashian. Immediately.

---

Clues;
No partner mentioned
‘Part of a famous family’
‘Other surrogate gave birth while I was pregnant’
‘Had been trying for a while’
‘Standing in an enormous trench coat’
So I’ve been researching since reading the article and it can’t be her as the surrogate is talking a bit in the past and has since been a surrogate with twins. Khloe’s surrogacy was only last year.

Reactions: 10
I know a comedian who has been on WILTY a couple of times, and he basically said Lee is a nice guy but gets noticeably irritated if you’re ever funnier than him. In general, it sounds like a lot of comedians from Lee’s generation have that kind of attitude towards the younger guys.
I sort of had that feeling towards him at times, from watching him in a lot of bits as I'm a fan. On Taskmaster, he wasn't commanding the room like he does on WILTY, and you could sense an 'off' feeling from him. But I suppose there it's a chicken or egg situation - was he not that funny so he felt sour that other contestants were funnier, or was he feeling sour so he wasn't his funniest?

Reactions: 4

My mum died in November of lung cancer, but it was small cell type that's genetic (something turned on a dodgy gene). It is surprisingly common (lung cancer) with women. My mum was diagnosed at stage 4, and told even if the month before they'd have never found it! She lived longer than they expected (she was almost 80 when she died). Diagnosed in May 2021, and they expected she'd not live long after Xmas 2021.

As for the truth on Childline, I don't know, it opens a lot of cans of worms regarding child abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So I’ve been researching since reading the article and it can’t be her as the surrogate is talking a bit in the past and has since been a surrogate with twins. Khloe’s surrogacy was only last year.
you’re right that the katherine experience is mentioned as being four years ago, which makes me lean more towards kim than khloe tbh. chicago was born in 2018, which makes the timeline work more. there’s also a three year gap between chicago and saint, which works too if there was a lot of surrogacy plans going on where stuff went “wrong”. coupled with all the other clues, the c/k name, the family’s general attitude to surrogates…..i’m going kim.

i always thought kim had claimed to only ever use the same surrogate but that could obviously be a lie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

What’s the truth about Childline 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.