Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
keifer sutherland, drew barrymore, tracee ellis ross, enrique iglesias, toby stephens, ben stiller, benedict cumberbatch….

there are so so many 🤣
See I always thought Enrique Iglesias sounded like a cat being strangled….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See I always thought Enrique Iglesias sounded like a cat being strangled.
he’s not for me either but if we’re talking “talent” objectively then he’s made an incredibly successful career for himself outside of his father so, nepotism baby win etc 🤣

Reactions: 6
Disagree on Vanessa Redgrave tbh, I've never understood how she keeps getting work. The family as a whole are average actors at best to me 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I can’t bear her either. She prizes looking like a geriatric blow up doll over her intelligence, that makes her a bimbo in my book.
Carol V is no different to Adele or Alison Moyet (fat girls gone slim). They’re awesome whilst they’re just like the rest of us (plain or fat) sprouting their virtues of being normal people but then they suddenly morph in to geriatric barbies or loose their weight and suddenly the importance ‘looks’ is evident

Reactions: 11
Richard ayoade on Off Menu was the best episode ever of the entire podcast. Especially loved Ed talking about how Nish would annoy them all at uni with his rendition of One Track Lover.
Ed gamble and James seem to be those people that everyone in showbiz seem to love for all the right reasons.

Does anyone else think Roisin looks different lately? Can't figure out if it's work done or its cos she's lost weight?
She's had her teeth done for sure

Reactions: 10
Carol V is no different to Adele or Alison Moyet (fat girls gone slim). They’re awesome whilst they’re just like the rest of us (plain or fat) sprouting their virtues of being normal people but then they suddenly morph in to geriatric barbies or loose their weight and suddenly the importance ‘looks’ is evident
Was Carol V ever fat? Frumpy and dowdy yes and she’s had some tweakments and new 🍈 🍈 but I don’t remember her being fat.

Reactions: 35
Is it common for musicians to sell their back catalogue? Just read Justin Beiber sold his for 200million, I thought it was a thing older musicians did?
Just catching up so not sure if it’s been said. Also, that Iggy Azalea just sold hers for enough money she never has to work again. Her words. Probably a smart decision to do it now - she has/had no longevity with her kind of music.

I think it is a sign that the Beibs is done with music, at least for some time.

Reactions: 7
I liked what Kelly Osbourne did though. She said that when she lost the weight, people who didn’t want to know her when she was bigger were suddenly her friends. She told them to f off 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just catching up so not sure if it’s been said. Also, that Iggy Azalea just sold hers for enough money she never has to work again. Her words. Probably a smart decision to do it now - she has/had no longevity with her kind of music.
Some of her music was really good! But you’re right, she has so much bad press that there is no longevity in her music.
See she’s joined OnlyFans.

Was Carol V ever fat? Frumpy and dowdy yes and she’s had some tweakments and new 🍈 🍈 but I don’t remember her being fat.
She's always been reasonably curvy, but yeah I wouldn't call her "fat" at any point.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The Redgrave Family has many great talents, Jemma Redgrave my personal favourite.
Actors are don't have nepo babies ... they have dynasties :ROFLMAO:

Lots of actors follow their parents footsteps. I suppose it's no different to a son following his dad into being plumber or a doctors daughter becoming a doctor.

I don't really care as long as they're talented and work at their profession. It's the Brooklyn Beckhams or the Iris and Raff Laws of this world that do my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actors are don't have nepo babies ... they have dynasties :ROFLMAO:

Lots of actors follow their parents footsteps. I suppose it's no different to a son following his dad into being plumber or a doctors daughter becoming a doctor.

I don't really care as long as they're talented and work at their profession. It's the Brooklyn Beckhams or the Iris and Raff Laws of this world that do my head in.
Iris Law was doing a ‘get read with me’ on French Vogue and a) she’s not a French vogue girl and b) she has slits in both her eyebrows. All the comments were positive too!

Reactions: 1
I liked what Kelly Osbourne did though. She said that when she lost the weight, people who didn’t want to know her when she was bigger were suddenly her friends. She told them to f off 👍
I found that with men.

Fatter, no interest from them, but that was okay, I didn’t fancy them either
Slim, lots of interest from the same men, but not okay, I still didn’t fancy them.
Superficial twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My eyes!!!!!!
@OliLondonTV has posted a clip of Sam Smith's new music video on Twitter. What in sweet hell! Forget kids, it should have a warning for everyone of every age.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.