Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read he was creepy as fuck when he was dating a teenage Ione Skye when she was filming Say Anything- stayed with her the whole time, gave her no freedom and threatened John Cusack if he got too close. What a prick (also Lloyd Dobler is irresistable to a teenage girl -FACT!)

Reactions: 7
Dolly does the advice column in the Sunday Times Style magazine. All kinds of irony if she is involved with Boris.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Kylie just doesn’t want to have a fully long term relationship. Maybe she’s happy the way things are, dating a guy for a few years, then moving on.

I feel bad speculating, because from what I’ve learned here she’s one of the nicest people in showbiz.

Reactions: 25
I despair when I see comments like this from other women (it's almost like something my mum would say)...

Yeah, because all women are desperate to marry and it's all on a man's say-so..?

Kylie is famous, I'm sure also immensely rich, and has plenty of offers if things go sour. Maybe the relationships just fizzle out and she doesn't want to get involved in the legalities / messiness of divorce. I don't think there's "anything wrong" with her - she has the freedom most of us would love to have.

Reactions: 53
My house has spirits? ghosts? Not sure what to call them. Neighbours got involved after something happened and a medium came round. She said some people are "sensitive" to them and others not. So visitors will either not bat an eyelid or else they will be looking round nervously asking me if the place is haunted.

Wikipedia says she's "passionate about pickling and vinegar" which may go somewhat towards explaining why the actual Jeff she'd even consider shagging the Man of Custard.
Maybe she'll do us all a favour and pickle Bojo in some vinegar.

Reactions: 15
Ugh that’s so sad.

But yes, maybe she just doesn’t want to get married! It‘s her own personal choice if so.

Reactions: 15
Men get it too. Society in general cant comprehend being happily single and/or not wanting the marriage and babies thing (though I realise it's worse for women).

Called everything from selfish, you'll regret it, you're not doing what you're on earth to do, you don't understand what you're missing etc etc

Reactions: 21
I’m happily married but if that relationship ended I don’t think I’d bother settling down again. At a certain age you get to a point where you are happy doing your own thing. She has a great career, friends, financial freedom….why does she need a husband? I’d say she has plenty of men she can call if she needs a shag too. Sounds pretty good to me.

Reactions: 42
I see far more relationships that scream settled, codependent, stuck in a rut, hate eachother etc. Much rather be single than be in about 80% of relationships I see

Reactions: 29
I heard recently that there are Tory and Labour scandals being hidden at the moment but I didn't mention it as I can't remember the details. I'm a useless gossip!
This might be the Tory one maybe.

That‘s a good point. Before he got married I always thought George Clooney was just happy being single and doing his own thing.

But overall, it’s a shame some people don’t realise that marriage isn’t the ”end goal” for everyone, and that’s fine. On the other hand, I’m really happy for the people I know who are happily married.

There are Single By Choice and Childfree By Choice threads here in case we end up going way off topic!

Reactions: 11
Not true according to Thom, he posted a Insta story saying it was news to them
Unless Nicole forgot to tell him haha
Oh god, more cringe dance videos and gum selfies to come then

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.