Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
So I’ve been researching since reading the article and it can’t be her as the surrogate is talking a bit in the past and has since been a surrogate with twins. Khloe’s surrogacy was only last year.
you’re right that the katherine experience is mentioned as being four years ago, which makes me lean more towards kim than khloe tbh. chicago was born in 2018, which makes the timeline work more. there’s also a three year gap between chicago and saint, which works too if there was a lot of surrogacy plans going on where stuff went “wrong”. coupled with all the other clues, the c/k name, the family’s general attitude to surrogates…..i’m going kim.

i always thought kim had claimed to only ever use the same surrogate but that could obviously be a lie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Is it common for musicians to sell their back catalogue? Just read Justin Beiber sold his for 200million, I thought it was a thing older musicians did?

lamaitresse

VIP Member
It might just be that he has a *powerful* case of Gay Face (Tom Cruise has similar structure), but yeah Ronaldo has never struck me as a heterosexual individual. Plus he was in a long relationship with Irina Shayk, aka Beard to the Stars, known most recently for having Bradley Cooper's baby.
Gay Face o_O:oops:

I was beginning to think Bernard Manning had signed up to Tattle or it was some internet slang / pejorative term I'd never heard of - look where Google took me! https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/something-queer-about-that-face/ (erm...! My gaydar is pretty good but I honestly don't care where anyone puts their bits).

It may well be that all the beautifying treatments (and surgery) Ronaldo has access to have feminised his face somewhat (surgeons always advise that males have minimal facial procedures, otherwise you're at risk of feminising your features). He's definitely had a bit of work.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I saw that, it was very cleverly done. It shows how gullible we all are and how we interpret general messages as being personal and specific. It said stuff like ‘you get anxious when meeting new people but hide it well’ and ‘you sometimes feel lonely even when you’re not alone’ and other general cliches 😂😂😂
Yes! I couldn’t remember any of the examples, so thank you!

Edited to add @lamaitresse that technique sounds so similar to what Derren Brown used on that show!

Curly Top

VIP Member
Psychopaths are mega confident and are happy to take risks. They don’t care if they upset people so forge ahead. They are often superficially fun.

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
In the early 1970s Priscilla did make a go of trying her own clothing brand / boutique called Bis & Beau in 1973 (assume "Beau" was for "Beaulieu" and Bis was the co-owner, Olivia Bis). Very 1970s!

The shop closed after 3 years: https://www.tatler.com/gallery/priscilla-presley-best-style-moments

Bonus item: Here's Barbra Streisand's receipt from 1974! https://streisandstylefiles.com/bis-beau-1974-store-receipt/
Great picture of Priscilla - I didn't know she'd had her own boutique.

shellie

VIP Member
Magician James Randi offered a million bucks to anyone who could demonstrate a supernatural or paranormal ability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria. A version of the challenge was first issued in 1964. Over a thousand people applied to take it, but none were successful. The challenge was terminated in 2015. He did an excellent program for BBC4 called 'Exposed: Magicians, Psychics and Frauds'. His TED talk was also good.
Yeah I know about him. Many claimed the reason they refused is it was for money and true psychics don't do it for fame/money etc. The only thing that has me saying, nope it's 100% shit is how that woman in particular knew things that others didn't...she was maybe just really lucky I guess.
---

I don’t believe in all the psychic stuff but in my parents house there was a rug just in front of the TV. My mum HATED it but my dad loved it. When he died she threw it out.
My brother who is more sceptical than me saw a psychic with some others from work about a year later and he had never ever met this woman nor did she know him. She mentioned the rug.
He utterly freaked out and so did I when he told me.
Totally true story - sorry for the me - rail !
That's the kind of thing that makes me wonder. The woman who talked to my cousin told her about a tattoo she had on her thigh that no one in the family even knew about. She got what it was and the actual position down to a tee. She never mentioned it online so there was no way she could have found out from there, it was old so she wasn't limping and she had on jeans so couldn't see it and there were no other tattoos on her for her to guess there were more.
---

She seems to have zero luck with relationships even though I've not heard a bad word against her from people who have met her and she's beautiful when she doesn't go crazy on the botox. I hope she's able to find true love one day.
The story is...or what people assume anyway is she has never really gotten over Michael Hutchence. Even though he left her, he treated her really well when they were together and were still friends afterward. She supposedly holds everyone she dates up against him. There are also the supposed gay rumors as well with many adamant she is and all the guys are just beards but I tend to believe the Michael story. She is one person I do believe would be truthful if she was gay. She had been supportive for years.

Last edited:
  • Haha

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
Regarding Apple Martin and rumours of her expulsion. She was at Harvard Westlake and then transferred to Crossroads in her senior year which is a celebrity school. The tabloids posted that she graduated from HW but that was not true. HW have white graduation robes and Crossroads have green which was what Apple was wearing.
Although Goop hasn’t disclosed where Apple has gone to college, there are TikTok’s that have stated Apple is at Vanderbilt.
Crossroads best alumni ever....Spencer Pratt from The Hills.

hahahahahaha.

• Haha

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
It's not surprise he is surprised, he was pretty much vilified for being a terrible choice at the time the prequels came out, and for years afterwards.
There is a film he starred in from 15 years back called Awake, which had dreadful reviews when it came out. When I saw it a few years later it was far from a classic but decent enough. I had the feeling critics had the daggers out for it as a hangover from the bad feeling toward him from the prequels.

mummykayles

Off Topic: is anyone having issues when quoting posts? I'm having a 'mare.
Yes! On Samsung Internet it jumps all over the place when trying to quote. It's spot on when using Chrome through.

---

Repugnant will always be Pete Burns quote on celeb bb Everything you aspire to be is repugnant to me 🤣🤣
Who did he say that to? Was it Jodie Marsh? Tracey Bingham? I can clearly remember him saying it but not sure who to.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I really liked Jamyan on the long way up series Ewan did, she seemed close to her dad. I feel for her, she seems so normal and they are decidedly not! I wonder if Jamyan stayed close to Ewan after the divorce and the other 2 didn't, he talked a lot about seeing Jamyan with the youngest,but no mention of Esther and Clara. Clara has an odd look, they're both so so thin, I'd be so worried if my daughter looked like that. The joint underwear suit was weird.
i do wonder if the two older girls just have a lot of loyalty to their mother and, with the circumstances of the divorce, might not have stayed that close to him. one of them (maybe clara?) posted a few cagey things on social media at the time iirc but i get it: he did cheat on their mother, and so the feelings might be complicated. none of that is jamyan’s fault though so it’s a shame if it’s affected their relationship too.

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
It does sound crazy & like it was thought up by homophobic people, but i'm sure I read theres actually scientific stuff behind it & 'gayface' actually is a real thing

• Haha