Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only November his partner lost her dad and now he's rumoured to be dating Safron Barker. Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: 2
I do hope that Martina Natratilova gets over the awfulness of her illness,I thought few years ago she was great on I’m a Celeb.Also lije her on Wimbledon commentating.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Same as an earlier post - where has AGC blinds gone? Hasn't been updated since 22nd December, thought it was just a Xmas break but thought they'd be back at it by now.

Reactions: 5
I think the bearding/gay rumours with so many people come from quite an interesting place.

I was having a conversation with a political special advisor before Xmas, and he made a very interesting point about politics. He said it's extremely difficult to be an effective MP outside of London and also have a family with children under 18. The requirements of the job just don't work with that paradigm, and that's why you end up with very wealthy people, gay people, or childless people being over-represented in that field.

When you think about it, that's a good two decades where doing that kind of role is difficult, and you need those years to develop your political career if you want to end up as an MP before you are 45.

I suspect the same maybe true of the acting profession. More gay people are successful as a ratio because the nature of the work tends to fit their lifestyle better,so they automatically find career longevity easier.
When I was an academic, it was unusual to be a female and almost all that were female, due to the male dominance and unsociable hours (this was fifteen years ago) were gay. One of my colleagues pointed it out, my straight colleagues worked on the admin side rather than research/teaching. This was starting to change around then though.

Reactions: 6
Hawkeye is fantastic! Well worth the watch.

Some sources also saying he has blunt chest trauma. As well as the orthopaedic injuries.

15th Jan the new Kingstown is out:)
Hawkeye is great. Poor guy. I thought it was just a leg injury, and he would be OK, but chest trauma doesn't sound great. I hope he's OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hawkeye is great. Poor guy. I thought it was just a leg injury, and he would be OK, but chest trauma doesn't sound great. I hope he's OK.
the dm were posting photos of some of the vehicles he has on his property yesterday and they’re proper industrial level ploughs/tractors etc. i just hope it wasn’t one of those but, given he was on the main highway of his land, i fear it was. chest trauma implies that it’s crushed him in some way, which really doesn’t sound good.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It was only November his partner lost her dad and now he's rumoured to be dating Safron Barker. Something doesn't add up.

No idea who they are but they're going to do themselves a mischief on those ridiculous stairs if they don't turn around sharpish!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.