Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ar Shirley Puss spreading the festive cheer as usual 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has anyone ever heard anything about the Hemsworths? Something about Chris rubs me the wrong way. He comes off as very full of himself a lot of the time.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever heard anything about the Hemsworths? Something about Chris rubs me the wrong way. He comes off as very full of himself a lot of the time.
I'm sure I read on here that he's a top shagger
I would be too if I was in the Famous White Guy Called Chris club tbf

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In the thread @Sideboard Bob linked about the start of the Cliff/Jill Dando story, @Toothbrush wrote ‘My granddad always said he wondered whether the Dando killing was a 'evidence of ability' for a contract bid: as in someone killed her to prove their ability to assassinate a specific, fairly well known individual and leave no trace, so they'd be hired to kill lesser known political figures that had sought asylum in the UK and in Europe.’
And I’m not going to lie, my first thought was ‘well that’s a bloody good advert they’ve made for themselves’.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
In the thread @Sideboard Bob linked about the start of the Cliff/Jill Dando story, @Toothbrush wrote ‘My granddad always said he wondered whether the Dando killing was a 'evidence of ability' for a contract bid: as in someone killed her to prove their ability to assassinate a specific, fairly well known individual and leave no trace, so they'd be hired to kill lesser known political figures that had sought asylum in the UK and in Europe.’
And I’m not going to lie, my first thought was ‘well that’s a bloody good advert they’ve made for themselves’.
Bit harsh on poor old Jill though. What's wrong with a spot in the Yellow Pages?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe it was cliff and saville joint hit job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Ronan Farrow quite enjoys the mystery of his parentage, let's be honest would any of us still be discussing him without the mystery. Yes by all accounts he is a good journalist, but it could easily be resolved through a DNA test with his possible half siblings.

Reactions: 32

Do I dare ask whose glass dildo? I totally forgot about Lorraine and her growler 🤮😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rumors for years that he often steps out on his wife Elsa Pataky a model/actress. She seemingly is well aware but likes the comfort of being married to a famous actor so doesn't rock the boat as long as he doesn't flaunt it.

Reactions: 12
Rumors for years that he often steps out on his wife Elsa Pataky a model/actress. She seemingly is well aware but likes the comfort of being married to a famous actor so doesn't rock the boat as long as he doesn't flaunt it.
She used to be with Adrien Brody and he bought her some sort of fancy house but she almost immediately afterwards dumped him for Hemsworth.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Ronan Farrow quite enjoys the mystery of his parentage, let's be honest would any of us still be discussing him without the mystery. Yes by all accounts he is a good journalist, but it could easily be resolved through a DNA test with his possible half siblings.
I think this too, especially after it was said on the last thread that he wears coloured contact lenses to make this eyes look more blue.

There‘s pictures of his natural eye colour, they’re a lot darker.

Reactions: 10
Bit harsh on poor old Jill though. What's wrong with a spot in the Yellow Pages?
I mean the job market’s always been a bit tough in their line of work - I reckon nowadays a quick social media shout out would save all this hassle.

I thought he bought her a castle but might be remembering wrong.
I think he bought her a farm that he converted into a castle? They did a 30 odd page spread in Hello magazine and the photos were hilarious and so cheesy.
Can’t find good quality ones but this gives you the flavour of what it was about
67CA4B03-E092-416F-9BC5-ECEBF64822F8.jpeg
281C512D-78DE-4DC3-881A-CD1EC58A04E9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
One of my brothers loves Home and Away, and I caught it a few times when Chris was in it. Makes me laugh my head big time that he's become Mr Hollywood.

Back on Nepo Babies. Currently watching the ACGAS festive episode, I do like Samuel West in it, with both his parents are well respected actors.

Reactions: 14
One of my brothers loves Home and Away, and I caught it a few times when Chris was in it. Makes me laugh my head big time that he's become Mr Hollywood.

Back on Nepo Babies. Currently watching the ACGAS festive episode, I do like Samuel West in it, with both his parents are well respected actors.
Currently watching Sam West now in All Creatures Great and small. He is terrific in it actually. I see his mother finally died today, a blessed relief really. Maybe Timothy West will now start acting again?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.