Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
………..is this tea worth it? We all
Invested months ago in the wanking thing. Only to get the name after weeks and most of us had never heard of them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t! I was merely telling you how much torture im in and I was hoping I wasn’t alone 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the point in posting to say you have gossip but won't say who it's about or what it is, other than to wind us up

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Singer in his 30s who hasn’t had anything released in a few years but still known, but that’s absolutely no help because I genuinely can’t even say what it is without being rumbled it’s too much of a niche incident 😅

I should have shut up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone from JLS…..or Blue, although they may be older.

Reactions: 4
But he’s Gandalf!

Gareth gates!? First person to pop into my head lol
Gareth Gates is an absolute sleaze, a family member of mine worked with him on a pantomime about eight years ago and he tried to bed her multiple times despite both being in a relationship. He still messages her now when ever he’s in town and she’s married with kids lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
That’s reminded me. I have a Bedingfield story!

My old next door neighbours were very involved in some Christian church or other. They were the type that would always say they’d said a prayer for you etc (whilst I nod along in a cannibal corpse t shirt).

Anyway they must have run some kind of Christan outreach thing for older teens and I’d very often come home to find teens on the front step having a smoke and chilling. They were always polite, always spoke, never left a mess.

I was speaking to neighbour a few years later when she mentioned two of these teens were Natasha and Daniel Bedingfield.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
On the missing note, is Kanye actually missing? All seems a bit odd?

Reactions: 6
Bit more info on Jeremy Renner coming out. TMZ say he ran over his leg with the plough and sources close to Jeremy have confirmed he suffered extensive injuries both to his leg and other body parts.
They have said he’s awake and speaking though. Must have been horrific.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Bit more info on Jeremy Renner coming out. TMZ say he ran over his leg with the plough and sources close to Jeremy have confirmed he suffered extensive injuries both to his leg and other body parts.
They have said he’s awake and speaking though. Must have been horrific.
How awful. Good that he’s awake.

He’s fab in The Hurt Locker and I even liked his Bourne movie which got a bit of a drubbing.

Reactions: 11
I’ve still not watched Hawkeye. It’s been on my to do list for a while. Always liked him though, seems a bit of an inoffensive bloke who Enty has been desperately trying to out for several years with little success.
There is more to Mr Renner than I realised, he was a make up artist before acting and renovates old houses In his spare time. He apparently bought the snow ploughs and a fire engine to help out in the town he lives in. Very community spirited from what I’ve read.

Hope he recovers well.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.