Secret Celebrity Gossip #102

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Simon Callow and his husband were mentioned again, I read the earlier link for an article about how they met and it says this….

66EEC3D1-20FF-4B77-B1E0-B7DBD6D85308.jpeg

I must be thick because I can’t work out what the highlighted bit means? Is it luvvie speak for bondage, partner swapping, anything goes? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m glad Simon Callow and his husband were mentioned again, I read the earlier link for an article about how they met and it says this….

View attachment 1850489

I must be thick because I can’t work out what the highlighted bit means? Is it luvvie speak for bondage, partner swapping, anything goes? 🤷‍♀️
I read it as properly commit to eachother, understand eachother in and out. Not just cohabit and have sex.

Didn't get anything sexual from it lol

Reactions: 32
Snowmobiles seem very dangerous, Ken Block a really famous rally driver has just died in a snowmobile accident on his land in Utah.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He’s recently realised new music (one of the clues was that he hasn’t for a while), so hopefully that rules him out 🤞
And it's an incredible album.

I was thinking Will Young, but glad to see it isn't as he's 43.

Reactions: 7
Danny from Rate My Takeaway has just got engaged to someone he met only very recently. The Paris vlog was up 4 days ago and the comments section is flooded with warnings. Her body language at the proposal sent up red flags to me and others. Looks like a car crash waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you are ancient you will remember Arthur Mullard. I am reading Miriam Margolyes autobiography and she mentions she was in a stage show with him, she didn’t like him and he was always pestering her to perform a sex act on him. She mentioned something about his family life which I looked up. He was horrific, not the comedy figure you would think.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
If you are ancient you will remember Arthur Mullard. I am reading Miriam Margolyes autobiography and she mentions she was in a stage show with him, she didn’t like him and he was always pestering her to perform a sex act on him. She mentioned something about his family life which I looked up. He was horrific, not the comedy figure you would think.

I replied on the other thread but will reply here as well

Heard this before when he was alive and still acting. Like all these things it's buried until no one cares.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m from the same town as Paolo and went to the same high school- his parents run a great chippy 🙃. He got cleared from drink driving a few years ago but generally is seen as a good guy round here.

Reactions: 27
Anyone got any tea on Kate Beckinsale? She is stunning, seems to live a life on her own (crazy) terms and is slightly obsessed with her Cat! 🤣

Reactions: 16
I replied on the other thread but will reply here as well

Heard this before when he was alive and still acting. Like all these things it's buried until no one cares.
Dirty fucker. I bet his victims families still care.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone got any tea on Kate Beckinsale? She is stunning, seems to live a life on her own (crazy) terms and is slightly obsessed with her Cat! 🤣
She has such random taste in men. In addition to her former husband, she's also dated Michael Sheen and Pete Davidson? Davidson seems to be Hollywood's go-to rebound for recently divorced women. A good gig if you can get it, I guess.

Regardless, she's got all the money she needs from her dumb Underworld movies and seems to be living fabulously.

Reactions: 21
Danny from Rate My Takeaway has just got engaged to someone he met only very recently. The Paris vlog was up 4 days ago and the comments section is flooded with warnings. Her body language at the proposal sent up red flags to me and others. Looks like a car crash waiting to happen.
‘Love of his life’ apparently.
His wife only died a year ago

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m from the same town as Paolo and went to the same high school- his parents run a great chippy 🙃. He got cleared from drink driving a few years ago but generally is seen as a good guy round here.
Very happy to hear this. Wasn’t sure if his parents still had the chippy. I’m sure I read that they hadn’t but info about his life is pretty hard to come by.

Reactions: 5
‘Love of his life’ apparently.
His wife only died a year ago
I feel sorry for his kids, at a time when they needed certainty and comfort he was off filming himself eating chips on YouTube and now this random woman being wedged into their lives. I hope she will care for those kids, I think he has six from various relationships and his deceased wife son from a previous relationship lives with Danny too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.