Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise it was Jeremy Renner in the Pink video - Trouble, I think? She beats the crap out of him. His eyeliner is epic though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve still not watched Hawkeye. It’s been on my to do list for a while. Always liked him though, seems a bit of an inoffensive bloke who Enty has been desperately trying to out for several years with little success.
There is more to Mr Renner than I realised, he was a make up artist before acting and renovates old houses In his spare time. He apparently bought the snow ploughs and a fire engine to help out in the town he lives in. Very community spirited from what I’ve read.

Hope he recovers well.
Mayor of Kingstown Is really good. Think there's a 2nd series due to come out soon. Poor Jeremy

Reactions: 5
Oh no I can confirm it’s not him, but I met him recently and he was actually lovely . To my surprise. I thought he would be a knob for some reason 😅
I met him a few years ago and also thought he'd be a knob. He wasn't at all.

Reactions: 3
I’ve still not watched Hawkeye. It’s been on my to do list for a while. Always liked him though, seems a bit of an inoffensive bloke who Enty has been desperately trying to out for several years with little success.
There is more to Mr Renner than I realised, he was a make up artist before acting and renovates old houses In his spare time. He apparently bought the snow ploughs and a fire engine to help out in the town he lives in. Very community spirited from what I’ve read.

Hope he recovers well.
Hawkeye is fantastic! Well worth the watch.

Bit more info on Jeremy Renner coming out. TMZ say he ran over his leg with the plough and sources close to Jeremy have confirmed he suffered extensive injuries both to his leg and other body parts.
They have said he’s awake and speaking though. Must have been horrific.
Some sources also saying he has blunt chest trauma. As well as the orthopaedic injuries.

Mayor of Kingstown Is really good. Think there's a 2nd series due to come out soon. Poor Jeremy
15th Jan the new Kingstown is out:)

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Hope he recovers well.
Hawkeye is really good. It's Christmassy, if you're still in the mood?

One of the bad guys is played by a bloke who grew up localish to me. He's American in it though.

On the missing note, is Kanye actually missing? All seems a bit odd?
Isn’t he locked up in a Rehab/mental health facility? Swear I saw an article with that headline a week ago. Can’t find it now though. It’s sus how hush they are on Kanye.

Whatever happened him. He was the next big thing and then his hotter cooler sister came along
Got in a car accident and IIRC, there was some brain damage. He came back out after and released some tunes but they didn't do too well. Interviews weren't great either as he would either forget things or go off on other subjects. I think he just does odds and ends now, mostly fundraising at a charity that his mother started.

He was in the papers a few weeks before Xmas though. He was in Mexico City, playing his guitar in the streets and many didn't realize who he was and thought he was a busker.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Got in a car accident and IIRC, there was some brain damage. He came back out after and released some tunes but they didn't do too well. Interviews weren't great either as he would either forget things or go off on other subjects. I think he just does odds and ends now, mostly fundraising at a charity that his mother started.

He was in the papers a few weeks before Xmas though. He was in Mexico City, playing his guitar in the streets and many didn't realize who he was and thought he was a busker.

Gosh that was a dampener on my mood, that is so sad! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn't realise it was Jeremy Renner in the Pink video - Trouble, I think? She beats the crap out of him. His eyeliner is epic though 🤣
The first time I saw him was in the show Angel back in the late 90s where he played a vampire for one episode. It's probably just age and so many years passing but he looked so different in the first Avengers movie that I thought he had, had some work done.

Reactions: 2

That busker isn't Daniel Bedingfield, it's a musical artist called Nomadic Jurassic. He's even posted about what a load of bollocks this story is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Old Hollywood gossip - Errol Flynn used to castrate sheep with his teeth as a job.
He described it in his autobiography: All I had to do was stick my face into this gruesome mess and bite off the young sheep's testicles. Dag a hogget. I had good teeth. I put my nose into this awful-smelling mess, my teeth solidly around the balls of the six-month-old sheep, and took a bite while I held him upside down. My nose was in fur and ordure. I bit and spat out the product into a pile of what they called prairie oysters. We have them in America too: delicious to eat, but not delicious to remove. They said this was the most sanitary way to de-ball a sheep. After I was done, I passed the sheep onto the next man, who put a little coal tar on the same spot for purposes of cleansing and closing up the wound. The sheep never let out a bleat.
I wish I couldn’t read

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Steroids (legally prescribed) are often a part of either cancer treatment or to mitigate side effects of treatment so the 2 aren’t mutually exclusive.
Two different types of steriods. Anabolic are used for the muscle building, corticosteriods (catabolic) are the ones more likely to be used in medical treatment.

Reactions: 8

Righty-o, I’m calling the announcement date that she and hubby have split to be no later than 1 March.
Not that it makes a difference as it’s still quite a normal thing for people to do with their kids, but my parents and sister went to the Blenheim Palace Christmas lights walk/Santa trail thing on 22nd December and Ellie, husband (Casper?) their child and a nanny were there walking round the same sort of time. I think my Mum practically had a hard on the whole time as she’s completely obsessed with the royals and when re-telling the whole day to me, made sure to include all the royal connections that EG has blah blah blah… anyway, doesn’t mean they haven’t split up but that’s my latest, palest tea.

Reactions: 11
Reddit users pointed out that being airlifted and then having family at your bedside is usually not a good sign.
Yeah, I also read it there that critical but stable just means he’s sedated and has a life support, doesn’t mean anything for the outcome 😢

Reactions: 2
I think the bearding/gay rumours with so many people come from quite an interesting place.

I was having a conversation with a political special advisor before Xmas, and he made a very interesting point about politics. He said it's extremely difficult to be an effective MP outside of London and also have a family with children under 18. The requirements of the job just don't work with that paradigm, and that's why you end up with very wealthy people, gay people, or childless people being over-represented in that field.

When you think about it, that's a good two decades where doing that kind of role is difficult, and you need those years to develop your political career if you want to end up as an MP before you are 45.

I suspect the same maybe true of the acting profession. More gay people are successful as a ratio because the nature of the work tends to fit their lifestyle better,so they automatically find career longevity easier.

Reactions: 12
Piers Morgan hasn’t returned to social media yet after his Twitter was hacked. He’s not been on Instagram either. Anyone else find this strange?

Reactions: 10
The first time I saw him was in the show Angel back in the late 90s where he played a vampire for one episode. It's probably just age and so many years passing but he looked so different in the first Avengers movie that I thought he had, had some work done.
I think he's one of the few in Hollywood who are aging naturally, which is unusual :ROFLMAO:

I hope he pulls through, from what I've heard he's a good guy

Reactions: 5
Piers Morgan hasn’t returned to social media yet after his Twitter was hacked. He’s not been on Instagram either. Anyone else find this strange?
not strange but bloody awesome. Vile creature giving platforms to his tripe and other cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.