Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other aspect to Kelly outing herself is the military thing. That she couldn't, or felt she couldnt because she lied when she was in the military, and she's still an honorary colonel I think?

So she needed more acceptance there, as that was NOT there a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The other aspect to Kelly outing herself is the military thing. That she couldn't, or felt she couldnt because she lied when she was in the military, and she's still an honorary colonel I think?

i had no idea about that! i went to her wikipedia and you’re right, it says this:

She said that she had known she was a lesbian since 1988, when she was in the army; she could not come out then as it was illegal at the time to be gay in the military. After winning two Olympic gold medals at Athens in 2004 and becoming a public figure, she feared there may still be consequences from the army if she came out after leaving, and that she may be shunned within athletics as there were no openly gay sportspeople she knew of.

that definitely puts another level into it. as others have said, i’m just glad she is able to be open about it now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
There is currently a rumour swirling around on the Eamon Holmes thread that he and Ruth have split up. Does anyone have any tea?
The DM have had a couple of non stories about him on there in the last week so possible but they always seemed quite solid

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There is currently a rumour swirling around on the Eamon Holmes thread that he and Ruth have split up. Does anyone have any tea?
No tea but I’ve had that vibe for a while now. His posts never include her these days?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The DM have had a couple of non stories about him on there in the last week so possible but they always seemed quite solid
They did and that’s why it would be a shock if it were true. But they don’t comment on each other’s posts anymore and Ruth didn’t even like the things he shared about his mum who died recently.

Reactions: 5

She didn't officially come out when she was in the army but everyone was well aware, she didn't hide it from anyone, no matter what rank they were.

Reactions: 2
Intrigued to see if Kevin Spacey does a creepy Xmas Eve video after which an accuser ends up mysteriously dead!

Ciff has competition (but at least Spacey has talent!)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I was shocked they were together in the first place. She seems really nice. Him, not so much.
He suddenly looks like an old man, yet he’s not actually that old. Another one who’s had lots of mysterious ‘health problems’ and now walks with a stick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Eamonn H attended Piers Morgan’s Xmas celeb bash on his own. Richard was there with his Judy (not a euphemism), thought it was odd Ruth wasn’t. But I doubt they have split. It’s a reversal of fortunes in that household though. He is consigned to a little watched station. She is regularly on terrestrial tv and has her own highly successful clothes range on QVC. She is the main breadwinner now I think. He seems a traditionalist/chauvinist - the dent to his pride that he wasn’t considered for GMB when Piers went must have been immense. Plus his enduring ailments must put a strain on things. He seems quick to tetchiness, add in illness it must be a strain all round.

Reactions: 33
Eamonn H attended Piers Morgan’s Xmas celeb bash on his own. Richard was there with his Judy (not a euphemism), thought it was odd Ruth wasn’t. But I doubt they have split. It’s a reversal of fortunes in that household though. He is consigned to a little watched station. She is regularly on terrestrial tv and has her own highly successful clothes range on QVC. She is the main breadwinner now I think. He seems a traditionalist/chauvinist - the dent to his pride that he wasn’t considered for GMB when Piers went must have been immense. Plus his enduring ailments must put a strain on things. He seems quick to tetchiness, add in illness it must be a strain all round.
Not surprised he's tetchy being in pain and having to put up with her horrendous snoring - unless she's sorted that problem out now. Otherwise he'd have to be a saint. 😫

• Haha
The amount of nepo babies in acting just shows that the bar to entry on that profession is extremely low. There must be thousands and thousands of people out there who could do a decent job in a film or tv show with a little bit of training.

Compare this with how many top level sports people have parents who competed at a similar level. Very, very few. Because that’s an area that demands really exceptional ability to make it to the top. A little bung or a good word from Daddy won’t make a lot of difference.
There’s an awful lot of it in some sports. The Premiership rugby union club I support at one point had four players (two of whom have played for England, one of whom I believe is now the most capped England men’s player ever) whose Dad played for the club and/or England. There are others I can think of as well previously to them who also had fathers playing for the club.
I’m pretty sure there’s some footballers who have had sons gone on to play at top flight pro level as well (Erling Haaland is a very good example of this, his dad Alf Inge Haaland played for a few top flight clubs;
there’s also the likes of Kasper Schmeichel and Shaun Wright-Phillips, respective sons of ex Man U keeper Peter Schmeichel and Arsenal striker Ian Wright)
Granted some of these examples, such as Haaland, are extremely talented in their own right. But there’s many cases where they are where they are because of Daddy (or even Mummy, sometimes)

Reactions: 6
Not surprised he's tetchy being in pain and having to put up with her horrendous snoring - unless she's sorted that problem out now. Otherwise he'd have to be a saint. 😫
To carry on with this rumour, Ruth has been missing from Loose Women for a while.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
To carry on with this rumour, Ruth has been missing from Loose Women for a while.
found this in the irish press...

'While the NI man is able to keep a positive outlook on his current situation, his wife Ruth can't help but fear for her husband.

The father-of-four's latest health blow is said to have 'taken a toll' on Ruth and has left her 'feeling scared' for the future.

"Eamonn is thankfully turning a corner after his operation. He is getting better and the whole family has rallied round, but it has been hard for Ruth," a source told New Magazine.'

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't actually care for any of the people involved but to see people still desperate to defend Tory Lanez when he's been found guilty in court of shooting Megan Thee Stallion is depressing. I feel really sorry for anyone enduring what Megan has and the bullying that's followed. People are so warped nowadays.
It's the same people who still defend Chris Brown even all these years later. They make excuse after excuse about him, claiming it was her own fault because she hit him too, and act like it was a one-off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.