Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching Sam West now in All Creatures Great and small. He is terrific in it actually. I see his mother finally died today, a blessed relief really. Maybe Timothy West will now start acting again?
I hadn't heard about Prunella dying, glad she's at peace now, we've mentioned before how horrible dementia is (my job is with carers for people living with dementia as well as people living with dementia). She was brilliant, especially in Fawlty Towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's been a lot in the press today because Sam West has done an interview and said he thinks she won't remember who he is quite soon, but there's nothing I can find about her dying.

Reactions: 19
Currently watching Sam West now in All Creatures Great and small. He is terrific in it actually. I see his mother finally died today, a blessed relief really. Maybe Timothy West will now start acting again?
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Prunella Scales is very much alive.

Plus, despite her dementia, her family might not think its a blessed relief.

I've worked with people either dementia for many years and many families are still devasted when their relative dies

• Heart
Reactions: 46
There's been a lot in the press today because Sam West has done an interview and said he thinks she won't remember who he is quite soon, but there's nothing I can find about her dying.
I have found the interview too, perhaps the other poster was mistaken.

Reactions: 9
interesting info thanks ya'll. I think perhaps Chris Pine is the supreme Chris in Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Back on Nepo Babies. Currently watching the ACGAS festive episode, I do like Samuel West in it, with both his parents are well respected actors.
I have a real soft spot for Samuel West. He's actually a very good actor.

I've just been crying my eyes out at the Christmas ACG&S.

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The Nepo babies are starting to fight back. It's pathetic. Just skimmed an article by Jamie Lee Curtis and another earlier by Bono' s daughter.
But they at least 'own' it. They have said they got their breaks through their famous parents.

Reactions: 18
But they at least 'own' it. They have said they got their breaks through their famous parents.
They couldnt really say anything else without getting shouted down.
It would be stupid of them to not at least give a slight nod to their enormous privilege.

I know they are ( probably) not related but talk of West's and nepotism babies reminded me that Dominic West got his kids onto 2 of his acting jobs recently. His daughter was in Pursuit of Love (and he still managed to conduct an affair while filming that!) and his son was in The Crown. Its so blatant now people don't bother even hiding it. Kate Winslett is in a film with her daughter too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We could start a new trend for next year.. cliff watch! It might be like where’s Wally though..
Impossible to find.. I didn’t think this through enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really shouldn't read here just before going to bed - had a moment there😰 . Thank you for setting that straight @Falkor X

• Wow
i think they can’t win any which way tbh. if you’re honest and say you got your name in the door because of your parents everyone says “nepotism! alive and well!” if you say you didn’t (or auditioned under a fake name like john david washington did) everyone says “liar! why not just own it?!” at this point, i’m not sure what they’re supposed to do 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.