Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1823319
I know this is old news but I was Just reading an article about Maura Higgins wanting compensated off Scott for her disaster night earlier this month, anyways I’m more shocked at this picture in the article….was he taking the piss? Why did she agree to wear this 😳
I'm not sure how Maura Higgins is suing for £12k in lost earnings because she decided not to wear a dress that wouldn't have been particularly out of place at whatever gig she was invited to. I think she is asking for trouble there, since she is basically another common or garden reality tv z lister

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1823319
I know this is old news but I was Just reading an article about Maura Higgins wanting compensated off Scott for her disaster night earlier this month, anyways I’m more shocked at this picture in the article….was he taking the piss? Why did she agree to wear this 😳
A less flattering outfit would be difficult to imagine, although I confess my second thought was "Why is Thom Yorke from Radiohead standing next to her?" before I quickly realised it wasn't him (and I have no idea who it is).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure how Maura Higgins is suing for £12k in lost earnings because she decided not to wear a dress that wouldn't have been particularly out of place at whatever gig she was invited to. I think she is asking for trouble there, since she is basically another common or garden reality tv z lister
Yeh compared to that one ☝🏻 she looked beautiful…apparently her hairdresser bill for the night was like £550, that’s one expensive blow dry 😳
C172A52F-5CD4-469E-8EE6-8236534DAEEE.jpeg

I think she could’ve got away with this, she was on tv for a month in a bikini 👙

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if you actually got £12k in earnings for going on the red carpet. No wonder so many turn up to the opening of anything & everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Please can we make a campaign to raise awareness for celebrities about buccal fat removal?
It’s not worth it!
Lea Michele you should sue!
E7BB7F25-D185-4CDC-8F79-C0D80BA2F933.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Reading a thread on Twitter of celebrity encounters that were nice, saw this on Ardal O'Hanlon: "I was a theatre steward at a @ardalsfolly gig many years ago. I was only about 18. Afterwards my lift failed to materialise, and so him and his team gave me a ride home and ensured I got back safely. What a gent."

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I can see it both ways with Joe Lycett. Being paid a few hundred quid by a UK comedy promoter to perform for ordinary people in Doha is not really the same thing as accepting millions (when you're already a multimillionaire) from an the authoritarian Qatari government to whitewash their human rights abuses.

However, there is a lot of "rules for thee but not for me" and "it's okay when we/I do it" in modern politics and alleged social activism so I can also see why this would rub people the wrong way.

Him being so flippant and dismissive of it doesn't help either. If he'd explained the situation from the beginning, and maybe donated whatever his fee was to charity as well, then I think people would have accepted it.
I agree with this totally.
Also it could be argued that entertainers like Joe Lycett going to Qatar a few years ago, before Beckham, in a casual fashion, normalised it. Paving the way for larger events.
I'm not saying this is true, but for all his flippant protestations he is complicit in endorsing the regime there.

Reactions: 22
What's the story with Lucy Spraggan? I know she had issues during her time on X Factor but don't know what went on there.

Don't want to start a Joe Lycett pile on, but did anyone see the bizarre moment when he walked off the Steph's Packed Lunch set after she pointed out his use of plastic bottles (he was talking about environmentalism). He later said it wasn't a strop but a publicity stunt to draw attention to single-use plastic bottles. Apparently a company changed their packaging as a result. Who knows.
@StatusWoe she was allegedly raped by a member of hotel staff whilst she was on the X Factor after celebrating Rylan’s birthday. A lot of things align - her leaving, the hotel worker being deported and I think it was alluded to in Rylan’s book. She was paid off by Simon Cowell/ITV etc. SC promised her a record deal which she got but they didn’t promote the album and she was dropped shortly after. Now he’s back just as the NDA is about to expire.

I do wonder if the Lloyd Daniels story will ever come out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I posted this on the Jesy Nelson thread but this honestly needs to be seen far and wide! I’m speechless!

It always amazes me that some people think that getting a tattoo is the only way they'll remember stuff. Do they get shopping lists inked on their spare arm? Whatever happened to the internal life?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What happened with him?
Assume this?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1823319
What the hell??
The sale rack at "Ross shop for less" have better clothes! Invest in a good mirror too while you're at it. Hollyweird and they probably think they look good 😂 Bless their heart.

Reactions: 5
A less flattering outfit would be difficult to imagine, although I confess my second thought was "Why is Thom Yorke from Radiohead standing next to her?" before I quickly realised it wasn't him (and I have no idea who it is).
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's all just a publicity thing, isn't it? Had she gone, Maura would have been picture 17 on the Daily Mail article. Victoria would have been higher, as she looks so tit. And I'd not heard of Scott Henshall for about 15 years!

But instead Maura gets countless articles about her (she'll never actually sue, obvs. Just threaten to.). Scott gets some column inches too which is timely as after a decade out of the fashion business, HE IS BACK with a new venture. And Victoria still looks thin and wonky.

Reactions: 8
That Scott Henshall pic, i cant put my finger on why he looks a little odd, I think it's his eyes - one looking at you, one looking for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still find it somewhat funny that Mrs Hinch and Jack Monroe¹ have more threads than, say, Katie Price.

I've not followed the Alice Evans drama, but it seems deranged.

¹who are first and second in thread numbers. I'm not sure who's third.
It’s funny how some of the people who are most “Tattle famous” like Jack Monroe and Alice Evans are barely known by most people in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That Scott Henshall pic, i cant put my finger on why he looks a little odd, I think it's his eyes - one looking at you, one looking for you.
One in chester the other in leicester.
Scott and maura be sniggering and plotting their next bust up...god its all so predictably boring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.