Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the old jealousy defence to excuse bad behaviour. Assuming everyone wants your life...being famous or living in that superficial world would be my idea of hell
Isn't she some z lister now? Hardly putting in the hard graft and working tor success! How about trying to make your own way in the world instead of riding on your half sisters coattails?

Edited: It looks like she's on only fans. She does sound like she is having a bit of a breakdown. She got her face tattooed too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Simon Cowell/Lucy Spraggon - This is super weird, and I've said it previously. Lucy was on the show 10 years ago, which means that (presumably) her NDA will expire this/next year leaving her free to reveal her story and absolutely DESTROYING ITV/Cowell/XFactor in the process. The interviews they've done together have come across as completely insincere and the song is complete tit, so why is SC suddenly supporting her? especially as he did her over so badly with her first Syco contract.
What's the story with Lucy Spraggan? I know she had issues during her time on X Factor but don't know what went on there.

Don't want to start a Joe Lycett pile on, but did anyone see the bizarre moment when he walked off the Steph's Packed Lunch set after she pointed out his use of plastic bottles (he was talking about environmentalism). He later said it wasn't a strop but a publicity stunt to draw attention to single-use plastic bottles. Apparently a company changed their packaging as a result. Who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was in the early days but I can’t keep up with it now, that one went at warp speed at one point 😂
I still find it somewhat funny that Mrs Hinch and Jack Monroe¹ have more threads than, say, Katie Price.

I've not followed the Alice Evans drama, but it seems deranged.

¹who are first and second in thread numbers. I'm not sure who's third.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
47B2803A-5414-4126-B11F-7F121BC3543E.jpeg

I know this is old news but I was Just reading an article about Maura Higgins wanting compensated off Scott for her disaster night earlier this month, anyways I’m more shocked at this picture in the article….was he taking the piss? Why did she agree to wear this 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1823319
I know this is old news but I was Just reading an article about Maura Higgins wanting compensated off Scott for her disaster night earlier this month, anyways I’m more shocked at this picture in the article….was he taking the piss? Why did she agree to wear this 😳
That is quite the outfit! I think the answer to why did she wear it? is because she is a massive attention seeking nobody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1823319
Did she wear that for a bet?😳 was she held at gunpoint? That maybe the least flattering outfit in the universe

Reactions: 18
I still find it somewhat funny that Mrs Hinch and Jack Monroe¹ have more threads than, say, Katie Price.

I've not followed the Alice Evans drama, but it seems deranged.

¹who are first and second in thread numbers. I'm not sure who's third.
Jack Monroe is the funniest, with the most talented contributors real laugh till you cry at times. I’ve tried the Alice threads but …….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.