Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to TS. Many think this Vogue cover and article was in prep for them coming out and they didn't. There have been so many blind gossips on it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...arlie-kloss-best-friends-march-2015-cover/amp

The photos look very coupley too. https://www.google.com/search?q=tay...QAQ&cshid=1581792337557&biw=360&bih=657&dpr=3
yes they do look coupley but tbh they do look good together. If true they should come out could be a great power couple.

Reactions: 10
When Ant McPartlin split up with his wife it was because he was having an affair with Scarlett Moffat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Oh that’s good! In his interviews he sounds really closed off, the only interview I’ve seen him where he was excited was when he was in his band. So sad his strong Cork accent went!
I wonder what he’s like around his wife, he never talks about her and I’ve never seen a photo where they look loved up. He’s probably protecting their privacy but in a hopeless romantic ahaha!
I've never read a bad word about him... hope it stays that way 😬🤞🏻😍

Reactions: 2
I've never read a bad word about him... hope it stays that way 😬🤞🏻😍
I heard he had it off with Sienna Miller because he was photographed drunk out on the town with her during the phase where she was having an affair with that married man. But not sure if that’s true?

Reactions: 2
When Ant McPartlin split up with his wife it was because he was having an affair with Scarlett Moffat.
Really? I heard it was Amanda Holden he was shagging...

He wasn't addicted to pain either, he had a massive cocaine and alcohol problem and the press got wind and forced his hand. Much like they've done with Schofield.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
To be fair, its not likely to be natural causes, is it.
I'm not saying it's not possible or even likely, but there are other options. Accidental overdose, choking, asthma attack even (I don't know if she had asthma though). Until it's confirmed, I don't think the speculation helps.

Reactions: 3
She was hounded by press. Im so sad she had no other option.
I feel awful for her, if she has taken her own life then it's so sad she felt this was the only way. I hope a certain young man who is being mentioned constantly at the moment in relation to a This Morning host is being fully supported. So hard for anyone to deal with.

Reactions: 14
I heard he had it off with Sienna Miller because he was photographed drunk out on the town with her during the phase where she was having an affair with that married man. But not sure if that’s true?
Oh god. When was this? 😩

Reactions: 1
Really? I heard it was Amanda Holden he was shagging...

He wasn't addicted to pain either, he had a massive cocaine and alcohol problem and the press got wind and forced his hand. Much like they've done with Schofield.
Now there's an image 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not saying it's not possible or even likely, but there are other options. Accidental overdose, choking, asthma attack even (I don't know if she had asthma though). Until it's confirmed, I don't think the speculation helps.
Yes, ok. Whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All of the above makes me so grateful I have a normal life. Fame is a dangerous game

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, ok. Whatever.
Its so sad to think we dont know what was going on but i have experienced horrible experience on social media when ive fallen out with friends. I can only imagine the amount of vile and vicious messages she would if been getting.

Reactions: 8
I have heard the Connor Mcgregor stuff, lots of it.

It’s very well known/widely spoke about in Dublin that he brutally raped a girl in a posh hotel in the city centre. Not only did he rape her and cause serious damage he also allegedly battered her. The girl was a friend of his partner Dee. She knows and they have apparently intimidated the poor girl and said if she talks they will come for her. She had to be operated on to have a tampon removed.

He also raped another girl in Dublin towards the end of last year in a car outside a pub in Crumlin. Apparently there is CCTV footage. Money talks. Wish more people knew how much of a scum bag him and his whole family is.

His other baby mama is a girl called Terry from Liverpool, google her name and his name, the baby is the image of his other 2.

Edited to add that video of him asleep in an alleged ‘crack whores’ bed speaks volumes.

Also to add he has found himself at random after parties and seshes in and around Dublin and then often refuses to leave places for days, often staying in crack dens etc.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I have heard the Connor Mcgregor stuff, lots of it.

It’s very well known/widely spoke about in Dublin that he brutally raped a girl in a posh hotel in the city centre. Not only did he rape her and cause serious damage he also allegedly battered her. The girl was a friend of his partner Dee. She knows and they have apparently intimidated the poor girl and said if she talks they will come for her. She had to be operated on to have a tampon removed.

He also raped another girl in Dublin towards the end of last year in a car outside a pub in Crumlin. Apparently there is CCTV footage. Money talks. Wish more people knew how much of a scum bag him and his whole family is.
Oh my goodness the poor women.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can't stand Gino! He's fake as hell! He knows exactly what he's saying because he gives that stupid little grin and acts like he doesn't know he's said wrong or made something sound sexual. He's thinks he's God's gift to women 🤢 I can't wait for the weasel to come a cropper!!
Also can't stand that Cocky tit Connor McGregor!! I fully believe every rumour about him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.