Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheMeg

My background is working in national newspapers. We used to know loads of juicy gossip (and this was before social media took off and made it easy to find all this stuff out). Unfortunately I have a brain like a sieve and can't remember most of it!
Thanks for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 193

Peachy9

VIP Member
Saw Gemma Collins in m+s the other day struggling with the self serve tills. Only noticed as she yelled to the till worker 'hunnnnayy I cannot cope with this technology. Bring back humans I say!'

........ Wish I had something better to offer this wonderful thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

Gellymaccy

I have nothing to add other than I got with Frankie cocozza just before he got famous on X factor and yea I am one of the girls he has tattooed on his arse 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 127

4tuhju

Anyone remember the radio dj dr neil fox. Around 10 years ago he used to visit a town in south yorkshire for radio business and also to pay to be squashed by big ladies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

Doc

VIP Member
To be fair I’d be more surprised if someone wasn’t doing coke. If Joe Bloggs down Wetherspoons is then celebrities definitely are.
One of my pet hates is coke. Not because people on it are annoying (even though they are), but because the supply chain is absolutely horrific and brutal. Nobody thinks about the victims on their way to getting a cheeky sniff. Kids being decapitated, rapes, drug mules, runners, county lines - all victims on the way to that one toot that lasts what, 30 minutes? I wish they’d legalise it and produce it properly. If people are doing it anyway, might as well lift the cover off it.

and then celebs have the nerve to accuse trolls of having blood on their hands 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 105

BasilRathbon

It was Paul Young. Who, someone I worked with about 10 years ago had went on a date with when she was 19 and he was 50. She said they had very little to talk about as she had just started uni and he was getting a divorce and into fusion cooking.
To be fair Paul Young's home was wherever he lay his hat so it's not surprising he got burgled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I saw Howard from the Halifax ads back in the day. He was on an escalator on the London Underground. That’s all I have. Soz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Anon_toread

Dunno if anyone remembers years ago when Ross Kemp was married to the editor of the sun and she was arrested for beating him up? My friends dad worked at Scotland Yard at the time and he told her it was because she found him in bed with another man. He believed the scandal was only kept out of the media based on her being an editor.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I'm only 24 pages into this thread and already my images of Tom Hanks, Dermot O'Leary, Jamie Oliver, David Jason and the bloody Queen have been shattered.
Part of me wants to go back to the much simpler time before I knew all this stuff but the nosey bitch in me Must Keep Reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Doc

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the rumour of Debbie McGee getting shagged by an Alsatian for Paul Daniels’ pleasure?

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Petulant_vlogger

**BIG SECRET**
My grandad worked in the police. He got pretty high up before he retired. When he was a rookie he was involved in an investigation into Cliff Richard and his connection to a local weirdo ring. G.dad says there were images found in his home among other things. A few years later as he climbed the ranks he asked around about what happened to that investigation and was told that all documents relating to it were destroyed and that he was never to ask about it again.
He died just before the allegations resurfaced.
I know he was cleared in court but if they would have had the evidence from the first investigation he almost certainly would have been convicted

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

BasilRathbon

A friend of mine worked at the BBC in the 1970s and once stumbled into a dressing room to find balding singer Elton John having a threesome with Rod Hull and Emu. To make matters worse he was shocked to find that it was actually Emu who was the ventriloquist and Rod Hull the puppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Team JCM

VIP Member
Ok flight from LA to LDN with my hubby a few years back. Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher (post nocturnal animals) and their family got on in biz class. Seriously so cool. Not at all precious or wanting special treatment, nothing showy or pretentious. They we’re laughing with everyone at the fact they sent the kids back down to economy with a friend ( there were no other seats left in biz on the flight) Isla got up constantly throughout the flight to go check on them. totally normal peeps. Was soooooo refreshing. You see you can be well known and successful and not be an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

capriallie

VIP Member
When Ant McPartlin split up with his wife it was because he was having an affair with Scarlett Moffat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Foxy86

Chatty Member
I’m from an Army background, I have lots of family members who have served and the school I went to has quite a lot of children with parents in the armed forces. It can become quite a close knit community. My sister dated someone who served at the same time as Harry.
The reason I was laughing is because I served, an along side Harry in afghan and what was said above isn't true, not when I was there anyway. He was very involved, an bloody good at it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 76