Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard the Taylor Swift thing as well. That what 'You Need to Calm Down' was alluding - her coming out. I can believe that she got spooked by Scooty and decided not to say anything...yet.
Also New Romantics... "the rumors are terrible and cruel but honey most of them were true." It came out when the rumors were really taking off. And her song "How You Get The Girl." she cleverly said it is about how a guy can win a girl back.

If you look into her songs, especially from Reputation and Lover they make more sense if they were about a woman. She always sings about having to have secret relationships, hiding them, etc.

Her song Dancing with our Hands Tied is apparently about her getting caught kissing Karlie. The song Dress is clearly about a woman too. "I don't want you like a best friend. Everyone thinks that they know us but they know nothing." Karlie was her best friend and everyone knew of them. No one knew anything about her and Joe when she wrote this.

Also her song from Red called The Lucky One, she sings "and your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you" alluding to fake relationships.

In her song Cruel Summer she sings "I snuck in through the garden gate every night that summer just to seal my fate." and there are photos of her one summer sneaking into Karlies through the garden gate.

In False God she sings "like I'm not your favourite city, I'm New York City." NYC is Karlies fav city.
Then she sings "you're the West Village." and Karlie lived in the West Village in NYC.

About Cornelia Street. You can find articles media outlets wrote asking if this song was about Karlie and Taylor as Karlie was always seen there.

I could go on forever about the songs and lyrics but you get the idea. Haha.

The media were starting to write articles wondering if Taylor was coming out last yr and then stopped when the Scooter tit hit the fan.

There are also loads of Blind Gossips about her being gay.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My friend met Gino D'Campo in a nightclub in Edinburgh maybe 8-10 years ago and he invited her back to his hotel (She didn't go) Things like this make me feel sick. Is his wife just completely unaware or turns a blind eye?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My friend met Gino D'Campo in a nightclub in Edinburgh maybe 8-10 years ago and he invited her back to his hotel (She didn't go) Things like this make me feel sick. Is his wife just completely unaware or turns a blind eye?
Cant stand the man. Stopped watching Celeb Juice after he became a regular on there. Obviously it’s full of crude jokes but when he said them it just made my skin crawl.
Also, why does everyone in TV land think he is so great? He’s nothing but a common thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't you think it makes it worse for them to come out when they've had 'boyfriends'? it comes across to fans as a bit deceiving.
Well Ricky Martin, Ellen Degeneres, etc, have all done it. It isn't uncommon in celeb land.

Also to answer a question above, Tom Hiddleston and Taylor was absolutely staged to distract from the Kim and Kanye stuff. She sings about using him in the song I Did Something Bad, "I fly them all around the world and let him think he saved me."

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
😬 Oops.

Don’t know if the alcoholic stuff is true or not but at times on TM she could be seen physically shaking.
she might have parkinsons

Its not a secret but Gino Di campo once robbed Paul wellers house.
and he goes behind his wifes back all the time, only sees her 6 months of the year and is a massive cokehead, also he didnt just rob him, he stubbed fags out all over his carpets and rubbed them in, he is a wanker

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Also New Romantics... "the rumors are terrible and cruel but honey most of them were true." It came out when the rumors were really taking off. And her song "How You Get The Girl." she cleverly said it is about how a guy can win a girl back.

If you look into her songs, especially from Reputation and Lover they make more sense if they were about a woman. She always sings about having to have secret relationships, hiding them, etc.

Her song Dancing with our Hands Tied is apparently about her getting caught kissing Karlie. The song Dress is clearly about a woman too. "I don't want you like a best friend. Everyone thinks that they know us but they know nothing." Karlie was her best friend and everyone knew of them. No one knew anything about her and Joe when she wrote this.

Also her song from Red called The Lucky One, she sings "and your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you" alluding to fake relationships.

In her song Cruel Summer she sings "I snuck in through the garden gate every night that summer just to seal my fate." and there are photos of her one summer sneaking into Karlies through the garden gate.

In False God she sings "like I'm not your favourite city, I'm New York City." NYC is Karlies fav city.
Then she sings "you're the West Village." and Karlie lived in the West Village in NYC.

About Cornelia Street. You can find articles media outlets wrote asking if this song was about Karlie and Taylor as Karlie was always seen there.

I could go on forever about the songs and lyrics but you get the idea. Haha.

The media were starting to write articles wondering if Taylor was coming out last yr and then stopped when the Scooter tit hit the fan.

There are also loads of Blind Gossips about her being gay.
What is this scooter stuff? I'm not up to date with all this celeb stuff :unsure: 🤯

Reactions: 2
Don't you think it makes it worse for them to come out when they've had 'boyfriends'? it comes across to fans as a bit deceiving.
As a lesbian who had a couple of bfs when I was young, I don’t find it deceiving. I thought I was bi at first so thought I’d test the waters so to speak. Maybe the same for her? Probably much more difficult if you’re famous and have pressure put on you by agents etc to keep your true sexuality quiet.

Reactions: 18
Hi, I joined the forum to post on the Phillip Schofield thread, as I worked at the BBC from late 80s to mid 90s, and here's the gossip I remember from that time :)
Gary Lineker: a womaniser and female staff, such as make up artists, didn't like him because he was a bit of an octopus hands and a pest.
Rolf Harris: also an octopus 🐙 I watched him record a link to camera once, and he would not say the lines as written, the floor manager was practically begging him to just say the lines and hurry up, Rolf just seemed a right pain.
Jason Donovan: heard he had a fling with Prince Edward!
Cliff Richard: my Unit Manager told me that Cliff had a book at Lloyds of London, listing all his male lovers, and it would be released after his death, to counter the all the stories that would come out. I'm really sorry if that sounds a bit mad, that's what I remember him telling me but it was nearly thirty years ago, so I might have forgotten some of the story!
Marti Pellow: staggered over to my friend and I as we sat in a green room, drunk out of his mind, took a bite out of a samosa and spat it on the ground at our feet, we were like o_Oo_Oo_O
Jeff Stewart: I've had to Google his name because he is one of the original cast of The Bill, was well known in the 80s but not now. Anyway, I knew a girl who worked as a PA on that show. She said a make up artist told her that they hated getting up close to him because he used to have tit on his teeth 😳😳😳:poop: into scatology apparently! o_O
Richard Madeley: not gossip from the BBC but my friend worked in the East Didsbury Tesco Store from which he shoplifted. She said he used to fill a trolley with wine, whiskey etc and also put a huge box of washing powder kind of hidden underneath the trolley o_O He had done this a few times and they caught him by directing him to use a particular till that had cctv trained on it.
That's all I can think of for now 😮😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What is Tom Hanks story?
He has been accused of child abuse and being a significant figure in hollywood paedophile rings. His Instagram is full of accusations as he puts these weird photos up that people allege reference to the spot a child was abused or someone died. There was some actor 'Kappy' who jumped off a bridge that Hanks then put a reference too and photo of a shoe and a bridge. Its dark stuff, I've read some dark stuff about Speilberg too and that little poltergeist girl who died very young from intestinal injuries that caused infection. Ugh you know dont look it up as it might not be true and its just horrible. No doubt theres a lot of darkness in the world of the rich and famous.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
He has been accused of child abuse and being a significant figure in hollywood paedophile rings. His Instagram is full of accusations as he puts these weird photos up that people allege reference to the spot a child was abused or someone died. There was some actor 'Kappy' who jumped off a bridge that Hanks then put a reference too and photo of a shoe and a bridge. Its dark stuff, I've read some dark stuff about Speilberg too and that little poltergeist girl who died very young from intestinal injuries that caused infection. Ugh you know dont look it up as it might not be true and its just horrible. No doubt theres a lot of darkness in the world of the rich and famous.
Omg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
WHAT. THE. HELL. No way, not Tom!

Reactions: 14
Without outing myself I can’t say anymore but I know somebody who comes into contact with DJ on a regular basis and reports that he is an absolute arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is this scooter stuff? I'm not up to date with all this celeb stuff :unsure: 🤯
Basically her old record label sold her masters (original copies) of her music to Scooter Braun even though she begged them not to. She tried to buy them before they got sold and she was told no. So she is going to rerecord all her albums this year so the others have less value. Scooter posted a meme that his friend shared on Insta saying "when your friend owns Taylor Swift." He's a bit of a pig.

WHAT. THE. HELL. No way, not Tom!
I read stuff on Reddit and don't want to believe it. It all seems a bit far fetched for me.

Reactions: 7
Me too.

Yet he’s now seen as the poor innocent victim of a witch hunt after all that stuff with the BBC...

Interestingly a while back he renounced his British Citizenship to become a citizen of Barbados where he spends most of his time. Barbados doesn’t have an extradition agreement with the UK. What possessed him to do that I wonder?
He lives with with his lover, John and is regularly seen at events over there with him.

Reactions: 1
Hi, I joined the forum to post on the Phillip Schofield thread, as I worked at the BBC from late 80s to mid 90s, and here's the gossip I remember from that time :)
Gary Lineker: a womaniser and female staff, such as make up artists, didn't like him because he was a bit of an octopus hands and a pest.
Rolf Harris: also an octopus 🐙 I watched him record a link to camera once, and he would not say the lines as written, the floor manager was practically begging him to just say the lines and hurry up, Rolf just seemed a right pain.
Jason Donovan: heard he had a fling with Prince Edward!
Cliff Richard: my Unit Manager told me that Cliff had a book at Lloyds of London, listing all his male lovers, and it would be released after his death, to counter the all the stories that would come out. I'm really sorry if that sounds a bit mad, that's what I remember him telling me but it was nearly thirty years ago, so I might have forgotten some of the story!
Marti Pellow: staggered over to my friend and I as we sat in a green room, drunk out of his mind, took a bite out of a samosa and spat it on the ground at our feet, we were like o_Oo_Oo_O
Jeff Stewart: I've had to Google his name because he is one of the original cast of The Bill, was well known in the 80s but not now. Anyway, I knew a girl who worked as a PA on that show. She said a make up artist told her that they hated getting up close to him because he used to have tit on his teeth 😳😳😳:poop: into scatology apparently! o_O
Richard Madeley: not gossip from the BBC but my friend worked in the East Didsbury Tesco Store from which he shoplifted. She said he used to fill a trolley with wine, whiskey etc and also put a huge box of washing powder kind of hidden underneath the trolley o_O He had done this a few times and they caught him by directing him to use a particular till that had cctv trained on it.
That's all I can think of for now 😮😁
You've done well!!!!

Reactions: 12
The Kappy thing is insane, been following things like that for a while now...

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell some good goss on this thread. I thought it would be all so and so shagged her blah blah. :giggle:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.