Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Wright is a complete dog and I’m amazed there’s been no kiss and tells about him yet because trust me, he’s not faithful to Michelle and he even calls her boring (both in terms of her personality and what she’s like in bed) behind her back. He also moans that she doesn’t make enough effort with his family in comparison to the way Hollie (Josh’s wife) sucks up to Carol and Jess.

I don‘t know if Michelle knows any of this but she’s morphing into his sister looks wise so maybe she just puts up with it because she’s so in love with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Mark Wright is a complete dog and I’m amazed there’s been no kiss and tells about him yet because trust me, he’s not faithful to Michelle and he even calls her boring (both in terms of her personality and what she’s like in bed) behind her back. He also moans that she doesn’t make enough effort with his family in comparison to the way Hollie (Josh’s wife) sucks up to Carol and Jess.

I don‘t know if Michelle knows any of this but she’s morphing into his sister looks wise so maybe she just puts up with it because she’s so in love with him.
He DJd at a corporate event my friend was at- she said he adored himself and was a knob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The Tom Hanks stuff.. nah. I have no doubts that there’s a fucked up pweirdo culture in the entertainment industry, and maybe Tom Hanks is a part of that, but that Kappy stuff is such a reach.

Reactions: 10
Me too.

Yet he’s now seen as the poor innocent victim of a witch hunt after all that stuff with the BBC...

Interestingly a while back he renounced his British Citizenship to become a citizen of Barbados where he spends most of his time. Barbados doesn’t have an extradition agreement with the UK. What possessed him to do that I wonder?
Barbados islands also house many paedophiles... look at the nygard stories today linking in prince andrew....

Reactions: 4
Probably. Wouldn’t put it passed him to give her a huge payout to accept a fake DNA. There’s no doubt that baby is his, all his children are the spitting image of each other.
Also at the time someone from his camp said the DNA came back negative...there was no proof but i bet she was just paid off to not say anything else...
I know someone who gave him a BJ under the table of a nightclub a few years ago...and thats as far as my celeb knowledge goes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has been accused of child abuse and being a significant figure in hollywood paedophile rings. His Instagram is full of accusations as he puts these weird photos up that people allege reference to the spot a child was abused or someone died. There was some actor 'Kappy' who jumped off a bridge that Hanks then put a reference too and photo of a shoe and a bridge. Its dark stuff, I've read some dark stuff about Speilberg too and that little poltergeist girl who died very young from intestinal injuries that caused infection. Ugh you know dont look it up as it might not be true and its just horrible. No doubt theres a lot of darkness in the world of the rich and famous.
His Instagram is weird! There are tons of comments on the more recents odd snaps. What’s the deal- why is he posting what he does??

Reactions: 5
I have heard the Connor Mcgregor stuff, lots of it.

It’s very well known/widely spoke about in Dublin that he brutally raped a girl in a posh hotel in the city centre. Not only did he rape her and cause serious damage he also allegedly battered her. The girl was a friend of his partner Dee. She knows and they have apparently intimidated the poor girl and said if she talks they will come for her. She had to be operated on to have a tampon removed.

He also raped another girl in Dublin towards the end of last year in a car outside a pub in Crumlin. Apparently there is CCTV footage. Money talks. Wish more people knew how much of a scum bag him and his whole family is.

His other baby mama is a girl called Terry from Liverpool, google her name and his name, the baby is the image of his other 2.

Edited to add that video of him asleep in an alleged ‘crack whores’ bed speaks volumes.

Also to add he has found himself at random after parties and seshes in and around Dublin and then often refuses to leave places for days, often staying in crack dens etc.

Oh my god that’s horrendous how does he get away with it!

Reactions: 4
Holly is another one with a drink problem. For someone with such a carefully controlled media image, she's appeared on live TV pissed several times. Not very professional and even Judy used to stay sober when they did their shows.
Based on all the recent revelations it should be renamed to The Morning After.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Also at the time someone from his camp said the DNA came back negative...there was no proof but i bet she was just paid off to not say anything else...
I know someone who gave him a BJ under the table of a nightclub a few years ago...and thats as far as my celeb knowledge goes 😂
What’s his 🍆 like? 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if it was bloody green!! Why does Dee stay with him? Is she a bit of a knobber too?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does Boris Johnson count as a celeb (sorry, I’m knew around here)? Because I’ve just heard on the establishment rumour mill (I have a vague source- chap I used to go out with many moons ago who's now a rising star in the Tory party.... don’t judge me, I was young and drunk for most of it) that BoJos missus is pregnant. Which is pretty grim as he already has about 17 kids. Quite frankly the idea of anyone having sex with him makes me retch, but he’s clearly got some kind of magnetism that gets him the ladies.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Does Boris Johnson count as a celeb (sorry, I’m knew around here)? Because I’ve just heard on the establishment rumour mill (I have a vague source- chap I used to go out with many moons ago who's now a rising star in the Tory party.... don’t judge me, I was young and drunk for most of it) that BoJos missus is pregnant. Which is pretty grim as he already has about 17 kids. Quite frankly the idea of anyone having sex with him makes me retch, but he’s clearly got some kind of magnetism that gets him the ladies.
I saw something in passing on The Fail I think it was that she was "seen for the first time in a couple of months and was wrapped up on an oversized coat". Or at least, words to that effect. Would make sense if she is PG..

Reactions: 8
17 kids?! Furthermore, who the hell would actually want to shag him in the first place?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
17 kids?! Furthermore, who the hell would actually want to shag him in the first place?!
not going to lie, I’m a little bit attracted to him. It’s his boffooness and his floppy hair that I like. #sorrynotsorry 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I had it on good authority from someone who works in radio.
I reckon there is truth in this. Canned from Saturday Night Takeaway then I’m a Celeb :unsure: both A&D fronted shows. Hmmm. This thread has opened my eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
This is so tame compared to some of your gossip, but I used to see Carol McGiffin out drinking in my town often as she’s mates with a gay couple who live in the next village. One night she was out with them and brushed off a load of girls who wanted to chat with her and then accused us really rudely of trying to listen to her “private” conversation so my boyfriend at the time threw his drink over her as she walked away. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.