Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Tom Hanks is as lovely as he is on film. I read the references years ago around the time people were naming Epstein, The Clintons and Prince Andrew but saying it would never go main stream. Jeez I was wrong there! But please Lord let me keep Tom as a fairly decent man, let him cheat on his wife or molest adults I dont care, that's how bad it's got now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have read the rumour about Heather O’Rourke the little girl from Poltergeist. She apparently was regularly passed around Hollywood. She apparently did die from an infection due to massive internal injuries. Never heard anything about Tom Hanks but I have heard the same about Steven Spielberg being involved!!
I read it all on Crazy days and Night.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I have read the rumour about Heather O’Rourke the little girl from Poltergeist. She apparently was regularly passed around Hollywood. She apparently did die from an infection due to massive internal injuries. Never heard anything about Tom Hanks but I have heard the same about Steven Spielberg being involved!!
I read it all on Crazy days and Night.
Don't believe everything you read on CDAN as they do make up a lot of their blinds.

Reactions: 9
You've done well!!!!
Ah thanks 😀 I forgot one, and I'm sorry it's thirty years old gossip 😁
Esther Rantzen: her office was down the corridor from ours and we heard she was horrible to work for, she threw a vase full of water over a researcher.
Just remembered another, Janet Street Porter: another nightmare! She got so fed up waiting to get into Television Centre one morning that she abandoned her car, stomped up to her office, threw the car keys at her secretary and yelled "park my f%@king car!" , the secretary couldn't drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to detract from potential Caroline Flack intel but just wanted to comment on a couple of things:
Prince Harry- friend who served with him has nothing but nice things to say!
H@yden- friend went to school with her and says she would have said literally anything to get attention so finds it hard to believe!

Reactions: 4
Anyone got any gossip soit Cillian Murphy? I read awhile ago that back in his teenage years he was a bit of a jack the lad but was wondering if there was anything else.
Pretty vague, but I have a friend who knew Cillian, they grew up in the same town and are around the same age. They weren’t bff’s or anything but she only has good things to say about him. And she rarely has good things to say about anyone! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty vague, but I have a friend who knew Cillian, they grew up in the same town and are around the same age. They weren’t bff’s or anything but she only has good things to say about him. And she rarely has good things to say about anyone! 😂
Oh that’s good! In his interviews he sounds really closed off, the only interview I’ve seen him where he was excited was when he was in his band. So sad his strong Cork accent went!
I wonder what he’s like around his wife, he never talks about her and I’ve never seen a photo where they look loved up. He’s probably protecting their privacy but in a hopeless romantic ahaha!

Reactions: 2
She was hounded by press. Im so sad she had no other option.
Your post seems to be alluding to suicide, which hasn't been confirmed. Adding fuel to the fire isn't helpful to her friends or family regardless of the wider picture.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.