Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read that Judy Finnegan's top falling down in the awards show was set up and she knew about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly is another one with a drink problem. For someone with such a carefully controlled media image, she's appeared on live TV pissed several times. Not very professional and even Judy used to stay sober when they did their shows.
It’s not a “drink” problem apparently *sniff* *sniff*

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s not a “drink” problem apparently *sniff* *sniff*
There was a video posted on the PS thread of Holly on maybe the One Show? Something like that, and she was so pissed I can’t believe they let her on like that, some have speculated she seems like she was on coke. It’s a funny watch not gonna lie.

Reactions: 14
I have heard the Connor Mcgregor stuff, lots of it.

It’s very well known/widely spoke about in Dublin that he brutally raped a girl in a posh hotel in the city centre. Not only did he rape her and cause serious damage he also allegedly battered her. The girl was a friend of his partner Dee. She knows and they have apparently intimidated the poor girl and said if she talks they will come for her. She had to be operated on to have a tampon removed.

He also raped another girl in Dublin towards the end of last year in a car outside a pub in Crumlin. Apparently there is CCTV footage. Money talks. Wish more people knew how much of a scum bag him and his whole family is.

His other baby mama is a girl called Terry from Liverpool, google her name and his name, the baby is the image of his other 2.

Edited to add that video of him asleep in an alleged ‘crack whores’ bed speaks volumes.

Also to add he has found himself at random after parties and seshes in and around Dublin and then often refuses to leave places for days, often staying in crack dens etc.
I thought they had a DNA test done on the baby from Liverpool and it came back that he was not the daddy?

Reactions: 2
He has been accused of child abuse and being a significant figure in hollywood paedophile rings. His Instagram is full of accusations as he puts these weird photos up that people allege reference to the spot a child was abused or someone died. There was some actor 'Kappy' who jumped off a bridge that Hanks then put a reference too and photo of a shoe and a bridge. Its dark stuff, I've read some dark stuff about Speilberg too and that little poltergeist girl who died very young from intestinal injuries that caused infection. Ugh you know dont look it up as it might not be true and its just horrible. No doubt theres a lot of darkness in the world of the rich and famous.
have just had a look at his Insta Page😯First Post I clicked on was a photo of a dummy.

it’s really disturbing. How have I not heard of this before?!😱

Reactions: 9
Urm not sure why my comment was deleted..

All I said was I'm living for this thread? Because I'm enjoying the content. Okay then😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stand Gino! He's fake as hell! He knows exactly what he's saying because he gives that stupid little grin and acts like he doesn't know he's said wrong or made something sound sexual. He's thinks he's God's gift to women 🤢 I can't wait for the weasel to come a cropper!!
Also can't stand that Cocky tit Connor McGregor!! I fully believe every rumour about him!!
I did like road trip the show he did with Gordan and Fred.

Reactions: 6
have just had a look at his Insta Page😯First Post I clicked on was a photo of a dummy.

Right?! I’ve just had a snoop on this page and there are so many people calling him out for being pedalo, I’m surprised he has got someone deleting all those comments

Reactions: 11

Wow the Tom Hanks insta is so weird, all the comments on the dummy photo are calling him a pweirdo, why wouldn’t he delete them? Very odd.

Reactions: 12
On Graham Norton this week. Alan Carr was talking about his marriage and it sounds like he and his husband live apart and see eachother as and when. Is this the secret to a happy marriage?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At Christmas I was on a train with a woman who’s son was in acting school with Joe Alwyn, Taylor Swifts boyfriend. Apparently they got married last year and she flew out all the friends to Vegas on her private jet. I’m waiting to see if it’s true but she seemed adamant.

I thought they had a DNA test done on the baby from Liverpool and it came back that he was not the daddy?
Probably. Wouldn’t put it passed him to give her a huge payout to accept a fake DNA. There’s no doubt that baby is his, all his children are the spitting image of each other.

I dated someone whose brother won a famous singing competition and also did a lot of press afterwards on different TV shows- he said that Holly is a complete coke fiend, it’s well known at ITV.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.