Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Emma Watson's had more utter bitch rumours made about her on the internet than anyone I've ever seen. She's supposed to be vile, and that goes all the back to the early days of filming Potter. She's an awful actress as well, all of which might explain why she gets so few film roles.
She told my friend (who is blind) that if she was blind she’d kill herself. And asked if it was because her mum drank when she was pregnant. I was horrified, we were about 10 at the time and my friend cried the whole way home!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
When my Aunt was younger, her date stood her up at a restaurant in London. Al Pacino was there that night with his pals, figures out what had happened and asked her to join him for the night so she could tell her lousy date that she spent the night with Al Pacino. This was back in the 70s when he was smoking hot! She was super shy but a real stunner in the day! Gave her such a huge boost!

I had a fling with one of Take That about 14 years ago! That’s my only real claim to fame!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

yankydoo

Chatty Member
My friend is half italian and speaks the language fluently. She went to Lake Como and George Clooney was in the same restaurant as her. The waiters thought she was a local and basically told her he is gay and it's a well known secret in the area.

Another friend knows someone who worked with David Beckham. He used to fly girls on his private plane and they would have fun on there. They would sign non disclosure agreements.

That's all I have!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Eyesdown

A friend’s got a building company. He does work for Channel 4. When R & J had their teatime show on Ch 4 they got friendly with him. Outcome was he went and did some work for them in their Cornish home. Friend was sitting in the kitchen one morning having breakfast with R when J walked in went straight to the fridge and got some orange juice out. She then poured vodka into a glass and topped it up with the OJ. Then went straight back to bed with it.
My kinda gal! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Paddy Hannan

I apologise for the nature of this post but I want to share it because I've been dying to know if anybody else has heard of similar rumours. I toured with a well-known band three years ago. Their tour manager was TM for Samantha Fox back in the 80s and said that she was in to coprophilia. On her tour bus she would have a freezer in which she kept frozen turds wrapped up in clingfilm and which she would use as dildos.
And apparently Una Stubbs was her coprophilia friend.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Instamoron

Don't believe the Harry Styles is gay rumour. Surely he would be open about it, he seems comfortable in his skin (clothes, nail polish etc). Why pretend to be straight?
Because his fan base is adolescent young girls who think they will marry him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Davidoh28

I used to be a fan of James Corden mostly due to his performance in Gavin and Stacy until I met him in a Tesco in South London. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bellend and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Made an account to comment - just so everyone knows, this 'electrical infetterence' is a well known fake story. See here: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-saw-flying-lotus-in-a-grocery-store-copypasta

• Wow
  • Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I know someone who worked organising an event where lots of TV chefs did demonstrations. She said Gino was known for having orgies in his hotel afterwards. I've no reason to doubt her, yet cannot imagine him being sexual in any way 🤢
See I can imagine him being a bit of a man ho!
His wife seems very normal and not wanting the public eye, no idea what she sees in him, he acts really immature.
Sometimes I think he isn’t really Italian and is just called Graham or something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalalala1212

A friends husband worked with Cheryl (Cole / Tweedy) - apparently when she has malaria it was a cover story for treatment for anorexia.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

NightFeeds

I was visiting a family member in prison and Danniella Westbrook was also visiting someone. She tried to push in front of the queue for food and actually said “don’t you know who I am”.
I can confirm there is no special treatment for z listers in the prison visiting room canteen and she was told to go to the back of the queue😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Instamoron

someone I worked with told me she knew all the Neil Fox stuff was true as she and a friend won a competition at 15 to meet him and her friend ended up giving him a BJ in his car as he had promised them fame and fortune if she did. She said he regularly had competitions that only teenage girls won

I actually won a competition on the Pepsi chart when I was 15, and I met Foxy (as he was known back then) at Capital radio studios. That was just one of the prizes I won, the main one was the one I applied for, but this one was kind of just “thrown in”. If what you’re saying is true, thank actual fuck I was an ugly child! 😂

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
I told my husband once that Rod Hull's The Pink Windmill got cancelled as the kids walked in on Rod wanking himself off with Emu's mouth. He believed it for years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
This one isn't hearsay - this happened to me in 1997.

My friend and I, who were 15 at the time, were at a family fun day at a racecourse. It was organised by the local radio station, there was horse racing going on but loads of other stuff too, fairground rides, a radio road show stage with entertainment, all that sort of crap.

Anyway, it was busy and it was fun to wander around, all sorts going on. Lo and behold, we randomly found Paul Daniels and the lovely Debbie McGee making a public appearance near the winners circle. Paul talked some shit to the small crowd and then invited any children to form an orderly queue to shake his hand and get some kind of present. I literally have no idea what the gifts were now, probably some crappy radio station merch or whatever.

Being silly and ironic teenagers, we joined the queue of little kids and their parents. We got to the front of the line, Paul spots us, waves us over with a "ladies, ladies...!" We laugh, shake his hand and Debbie's hand too, and as he hands over the tat he says...

and please remember this is in public with his wife stood about 6 feet away...

"So ladies, how old are we?"

We answer "15"

Paul replies "Ahhhhh, just the right age..." and he slathers a bit at us.

We kinda giggle and jog the fuck on.

The end 👏🏻

• Sick
  • Wow

Horatio

VIP Member
Made an account to comment - just so everyone knows, this 'electrical infetterence' is a well known fake story. See here: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-saw-flying-lotus-in-a-grocery-store-copypasta
Oh wow - for anyone that missed it, this page literally shows that Tesco story word for word about other celebrities. So it’s total bullshit. Before we come down on james corden TOO heavily - it was very believable with him! And no doubt he is a bit of a twat anyway. But that story was especially bad so I think it’s important everyone realises it’s fake.

• Wow
  • Haha

Princesslia

A friend of mine worked at an advertising company that had D@vid J@son as a VO for one of the brands they represented. My friend got a call from the client saying they no longer wanted to use him as a VO and the reason behind it was he was allegedly a p@dophile

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Foxy86

Chatty Member
Wow! What’s he like in real life then?
He was really nice, just a normal guy.
He went about his day as did everyone else, went to the same cookhouse same gym, wasn't surrounded by minders like some news articas said haha.

Also just to note, if anyone was "babysitting him" that's somthing they have took upon them selves.
The time we where their afghan was very active despite the fact the media might not have reported this, no one's got time to babysit anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
It’s Oliver Rousteing, Balmain designer. He featured quite heavily in one of the KUWTK series. There was definite chemistry between Kanye & Oliver!
See I thought it was Virgil !!! Off White

When my Aunt was younger, her date stood her up at a restaurant in London. Al Pacino was there that night with his pals, figures out what had happened and asked her to join him for the night so she could tell her lousy date that she spent the night with Al Pacino. This was back in the 70s when he was smoking hot! She was super shy but a real stunner in the day! Gave her such a huge boost!

I had a fling with one of Take That about 14 years ago! That’s my only real claim to fame!
You cant just casually drop fling with a member of Take That in there without details ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 58

BasilRathbon

Also, once saw Stevie Wonder going through airport security at Heathrow. The security were pointing him in directions and he was following..and picking up bags without any help to know where they were😳 since I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube (him catching a mic that was falling)..and it’s all very strange😩
I remember Stevie Wonder once being asked if he thought he'd been disadvantaged being born blind. He replied "well, it could be worse, I could have been born black!"

• Haha
Reactions: 58