Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Hayden Panettiere? Her past is pretty dark but apparently she was sexually @bused by her dad when she was younger. That’s why she ends up in all these violent relationships.

I thought Holly was a fan of snow? Or is that and alcohol?!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Conor McGregor being a head is up there with “the pope is catholic“
if we’re talking shocking revelations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I remember yeeeears ago there used to be a very strong rumour that Andrew and Edward aren’t Philip’s sons. Apparently Lord Porchester is Andrew’s father and Patrick Plunket, 7th Baron Plunket is Edward’s.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Mel B is bisexual and had a threesome with her husband and a female British journalist who went to interview her in, I think, Las Vegas.

Reactions: 7
Not only did he rob his house (think he stole an expensive guitar) he pissed on the floor. Can’t abide him. Robbing dirty bastard.
He stole a £4,000 guitar collection and some CDs with songs sung by his now late wife. He also stole a VCR, a fax machine and jewellery. I didn't know he pee'd on the floor 🤢 but I know he was caught because he dropped fag butts in the house and they matched up his DNA. He also admitted the crime but in court denied it saying the police had pressured him to make a confession 😤

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I remember yeeeears ago there used to be a very strong rumour that Andrew and Edward aren’t Philip’s sons. Apparently Lord Porchester is Andrew’s father and Patrick Plunket, 7th Baron Plunket is Edward’s.
I reckon there's some truth in that. I can really see Princess Eugenie in Lord Porchester.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The reason I was laughing is because I served, an along side Harry in afghan and what was said above isn't true, not when I was there anyway. He was very involved, an bloody good at it too.
I’m glad you said this because I’m an ex army wife and that was the word on the street too. It was the only time in his life where he was one of the lads.

Reactions: 23
I've heard the alcoholic thing lots of times too & I kind of believe it. But I also think she's suffered some kind of stroke. I don't think these photos (that the daily mail seem to love publishing!) are very fair.
I remember seeing a pic some years ago and thinking straight away she’d had a stroke as one side of her face was very droopy and she really didn’t look right at all

Reactions: 4
This one isn't hearsay - this happened to me in 1997.

My friend and I, who were 15 at the time, were at a family fun day at a racecourse. It was organised by the local radio station, there was horse racing going on but loads of other stuff too, fairground rides, a radio road show stage with entertainment, all that sort of crap.

Anyway, it was busy and it was fun to wander around, all sorts going on. Lo and behold, we randomly found Paul Daniels and the lovely Debbie McGee making a public appearance near the winners circle. Paul talked some tit to the small crowd and then invited any children to form an orderly queue to shake his hand and get some kind of present. I literally have no idea what the gifts were now, probably some crappy radio station merch or whatever.

Being silly and ironic teenagers, we joined the queue of little kids and their parents. We got to the front of the line, Paul spots us, waves us over with a "ladies, ladies...!" We laugh, shake his hand and Debbie's hand too, and as he hands over the tat he says...

and please remember this is in public with his wife stood about 6 feet away...

"So ladies, how old are we?"

We answer "15"

Paul replies "Ahhhhh, just the right age..." and he slathers a bit at us.

We kinda giggle and jog the duck on.

The end 👏🏻

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I've heard the alcoholic thing lots of times too & I kind of believe it. But I also think she's suffered some kind of stroke. I don't think these photos (that the daily mail seem to love publishing!) are very fair.
I feel awfully sorry for Judy. I really don't think the DM should keep posting pictures of her at all, let alone with provocative captions like - 'Judy was out looking stylish and happy' knowing full well it will provoke people to comment the opposite.
She seems private and they should respect that.

Reactions: 51
Does anyone remember Hayden Panettiere? Her past is pretty dark but apparently she was sexually @bused by her dad when she was younger. That’s why she ends up in all these violent relationships.
She's the first celeb I read about that made me fall down the rabbit hole. I read about her on Crazy Days & Nights & Blind Gossip. It's so sad. But I do believe it happened. Hollywood is a weird place

I feel awfully sorry for Judy. I really don't think the DM should keep posting pictures of her at all, let alone with provocative captions like - 'Judy was out looking stylish and happy' knowing full well it will provoke people to comment the opposite.
She seems private and they should respect that.
They are horrible. Like you say, it's the snide comments they make about her. I'm not her biggest fan at all & Richard is just a real life Alan Partridge but they've never been a couple to court the media so I think they should be left alone

Reactions: 29
The lord Porchester one has been going around since Andrew was born and he looks nothing like his brothers or his Dad, Charles and Edward are skinny and bald like Philip. Not heard of the plunket rumour.

Reactions: 10
If Andrew and Edward aren't Phillip's, good on Liz. Revenge for his shagging around.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.