Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think a Peter Andre was emotionall’y abusive of Katie. (I used to watch Katie and Peter back in the day)
She paid him a lot of alimony when they split
That's not true. That was a rumour propogated by her fans. She paid him nothing and he took nothing at all from the house.The only thing he wanted from her was access to the children and his expensive coffee machine :ROFLMAO: . She gave him neither of those and he had to fight her tooth and nail through the courts for shared custody. That's why she has such a huge unpaid legal bill, playing silly beggars trying to keep the kids to herself and exclude him the same way she'd done with Yorke over Harvey.Same crap, different daddy. The courts split the money they earned as a couple 50/50. Andre used his to fight the custody battle and she bought lots of new tits and shoved the rest up her nose.
Now he has the kids full time and she's a trashy bankrupt mess.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I snogged Ben Adams from A1 years ago. He was doing a radio roadshow at a park local to me so I went with a group of friends. I was about 15 at the time and hung around after the event hoping to catch a glimpse of someone famous. Ended up with a cheeky snog
I used to love him!

Reactions: 1
Just remembered another story; my best friend lives in Northern Ireland, and would have had friends who knew of wee Christine Lampard. When she announced her engagement to Frank, no-one was surprised. Seems Christine had quite the reputation of being a bit of a gold digger back in the day.

Can confirm that James Nesbitt is a knob. According to my friend, he has a very high opinion of himself.

And if there's any people here from NI/ROI, then you'll know who Julian Fellowes is("And nai on the UuuuTVEEEEE"), he's so far in the closet he's in Narnia, and not all that good in bed either.
I seen julian in belfast one day with a pink polo top on and a tan so bright you would have spotted him from the international space station.
He seems good fun thou.
That you tube mix video of him is hilarious...my cousins husband moved here from england when they married and he thinks hes hilarious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s been posted already but i saw people talking about consuming drugs anally earlier and well for years i have known about a British ex model turned actress with a very distinctive voice who allegedly has a plastic hole because she spent so many years putting marching powder up the original one 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry if it’s been posted already but i saw people talking about consuming drugs anally earlier and well for years i have known about a British ex model turned actress with a very distinctive voice who allegedly has a plastic hole because she spent so many years putting marching powder up the original one 😮
Tell us tell us tell us

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've mentioned this on the M&H thread before and I have to be careful what I say so the person is not outed. I have an acquaintance who works/worked for Prince H and Cringe. This person had very nice things to say about H but would not comment on Cringe at all!
Did mention that one nanny quit on the same day she was hired which left them with nobody to look after Archie during the night. Let's just say Cringe was not happy
I don’t know if it’s worthwhile going back through all the Megan and Harry Threads so as you’ve possibly seen them, is it worth the read? (More importantly have people commented who have worked with her/him)? Lol

Reactions: 2
I apologise for the nature of this post but I want to share it because I've been dying to know if anybody else has heard of similar rumours. I toured with a well-known band three years ago. Their tour manager was TM for Samantha Fox back in the 80s and said that she was in to coprophilia. On her tour bus she would have a freezer in which she kept frozen turds wrapped up in clingfilm and which she would use as dildos.
And apparently Una Stubbs was her coprophilia friend.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I used to be a fan of James Corden mostly due to his performance in Gavin and Stacy until I met him in a Tesco in South London. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bellend and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
You have pinched this off the net. Why have you posted a false statement that has been applied to various celebs? Whats the point. Go take your fake comments elsewhere idiot 😠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I apologise for the nature of this post but I want to share it because I've been dying to know if anybody else has heard of similar rumours. I toured with a well-known band three years ago. Their tour manager was TM for Samantha Fox back in the 80s and said that she was in to coprophilia. On her tour bus she would have a freezer in which she kept frozen turds wrapped up in clingfilm and which she would use as dildos.
Rubbish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve heard that Lisa Stansfield was into this as well

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.