Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I speak up for Jason Donovan?
years ago when he was playing Joseph my 8 year old niece a adored him and wanted to wait at the stage door after the show
he must have been exhausted but he signed every single autograph kindly and patiently
I always feel a little sorry for him. He's still known for being Kylie's ex and the media take the piss out of him a lot. He seems to take it in good humour but he always seems lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Without outing myself, I can tell you with 100% certainty:
Bill Nighy is the loveliest man ever
As is Michael Palin
Barry Humphrey (Dame Edna Everage) is vile
Mick Jagger is tight and always offers his signature to try to get a discount.
I've had direct contact with Humphreys, somewhere i worked many years ago and he is indeed vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Holly W gave my mates brother a blowy back in the day and he said it was the best he’s ever had (we were at college as a FYI she wasn’t married!)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Im quite heavily tattooed and I was at a private members club in London and Lucy Mecklenburgh looked me up and down like I was a piece of tit and sniggered at me. Definitely a vile, vile woman.

Definitely heard that Kim K is a bear and Kanye is in a relationship with a (male) fashion designer

Harry Styles rumour has been around for year. Don't for one second believe that he and Louis were in a relationship but I love reading the insane fan theories.

Glad to hear that Peter Andre is a bit of a tit as I have a massive soft spot for Katie Price, she seems like a very normal (slightly batshit) person who was totally , and still is, dragged through the mud.

I've met Gemma Collins in early TOWIE days, she is EXACTLY the same as how she comes across in the media, its definitely not for show. She smelt amazing too.
It’s Oliver Rousteing, Balmain designer. He featured quite heavily in one of the KUWTK series. There was definite chemistry between Kanye & Oliver!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When my Aunt was younger, her date stood her up at a restaurant in London. Al Pacino was there that night with his pals, figures out what had happened and asked her to join him for the night so she could tell her lousy date that she spent the night with Al Pacino. This was back in the 70s when he was smoking hot! She was super shy but a real stunner in the day! Gave her such a huge boost!

I had a fling with one of Take That about 14 years ago! That’s my only real claim to fame!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
It’s Oliver Rousteing, Balmain designer. He featured quite heavily in one of the KUWTK series. There was definite chemistry between Kanye & Oliver!
See I thought it was Virgil !!! Off White

When my Aunt was younger, her date stood her up at a restaurant in London. Al Pacino was there that night with his pals, figures out what had happened and asked her to join him for the night so she could tell her lousy date that she spent the night with Al Pacino. This was back in the 70s when he was smoking hot! She was super shy but a real stunner in the day! Gave her such a huge boost!

I had a fling with one of Take That about 14 years ago! That’s my only real claim to fame!
You cant just casually drop fling with a member of Take That in there without details ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I always get the feeling that Johnny is painfully shy in real life and that is why he always plays such extreme characters. He can lose himself behind the mask bless him.
Yep it was kinda like that. he was dressed as Jack Sparrow.

But he was so lovely, lots of time for his fans. When the character slipped it was very awkward but I think it was shyness.

Reactions: 6
Really going to show my age now, but back in 1977 a flute player called James Galway got run over by a motorcycle, breaking both legs and an arm, and a year later had a massive hit with a recording of Annie's Song, which he said was a thank you to his wife, Annie, for looking after him while he recovered. Another professional flautist told me about 15 years later that the actual reason he'd dedicated Annie's Song to her was because when he was hit by the motorcycle he was horizontal in some woodland with an attractive young woman underneath him and the motorbike was a scrambler that went over the top of them, so his wife found out he'd been cheating on her and Annie's Song (and its royalties) were a grovelling apology. Not sure how true it is, said professional was always fond of a good story!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
On the contrary, I heard from a friend whose family worked for Paul McCartney on his estate, that he was lovely to work for. He was very generous and caring towards his staff and would give them tickets and put on transport to his concerts.

I’ve heard the same. He’s donated a lot money to a hospital that is very local to his house by all accounts.

Reactions: 5

Which one?

Reactions: 4
A friend was at Glasgow uni at the same time as Gerald Butler and would be at the same parties as him. She said he was very charming and said he was keen to become an actor.
A lady I work with is friends with an uncle of Martin Compston. She’s often at social events with him and says he’s a real cheeky chap, really good fun and down to earth.

Reactions: 8
We've met alot of aston villa players, our son and my husband is a big fan. Jack grealish is lovely. Apparently tammy abraham (now chelsea) was really rude though.

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine worked at an advertising company that had D@vid J@son as a VO for one of the brands they represented. My friend got a call from the client saying they no longer wanted to use him as a VO and the reason behind it was he was allegedly a p@dophile
Heard this one too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can I speak up for Jason Donovan?
years ago when he was playing Joseph my 8 year old niece a adored him and wanted to wait at the stage door after the show
he must have been exhausted but he signed every single autograph kindly and patiently
I've met Jason too and he was lovely. Had a huge crush on him when I was small and was convinced we'd marry because we share a birthday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We've met alot of aston villa players, our son and my husband is a big fan. Jack grealish is lovely. Apparently tammy abraham (now chelsea) was really rude though.
I grew up in Sutton Coldfield and met many of the 90's / 00's ones. Doug Ellis was always really lovely, despite his public persona.

That's just reminded me, I worked in a local restaurant back then and met a few celebs. Westlife came in a few times and all were arseholes apart from Kian who was genuinely lovely. Shane was the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.