Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18-19 years ago we wanted to buy what is now Gino Di Campo's house. We viewed it, loved it, and were prepared to scrape together everything we owned to buy it, but we couldn't quite afford it.

It stings to know that that grubby thief got it over us. I'm a similar age to him, however without a criminal record, it would have been our family house too. He's scum.

I loved Paul Young and Stacey too, grew up in that area and couldn't believe it was that rat bastard that did that to them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
18-19 years ago we wanted to buy what is now Gino Di Campo's house. We viewed it, loved it, and were prepared to scrape together everything we owned to buy it, but we couldn't quite afford it.

It stings to know that that grubby thief got it over us. I'm a similar age to him, however without a criminal record, it would have been our family house too. He's scum.
I know someone who worked organising an event where lots of TV chefs did demonstrations. She said Gino was known for having orgies in his hotel afterwards. I've no reason to doubt her, yet cannot imagine him being sexual in any way 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I know someone who worked organising an event where lots of TV chefs did demonstrations. She said Gino was known for having orgies in his hotel afterwards. I've no reason to doubt her, yet cannot imagine him being sexual in any way 🤢
See I can imagine him being a bit of a man ho!
His wife seems very normal and not wanting the public eye, no idea what she sees in him, he acts really immature.
Sometimes I think he isn’t really Italian and is just called Graham or something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
See I can imagine him being a bit of a man ho!
His wife seems very normal and not wanting the public eye, no idea what she sees in him, he acts really immature.
Sometimes I think he isn’t really Italian and is just called Graham or something 😂
I do wonder if his accent and mess ups are completely fake 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do wonder if his accent and mess ups are completely fake 🤔
Yeah, I agree, he seems to play ‘the fool’ quite a lot. Be interesting if anyone had a recording of him from early 2000s to see if his accent was as harsh.

Another rumour I believe to be possibly true is that Prince Edward is gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m convinced that Bradley Cooper is gay, purely because he was with Irina Shayk who is like a beard extraordinaire. She went out with Ronaldo, who is so incredibly gay I’m convinced he’ll come out as soon as his playing days are over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How do you know this?

It wasn’t Gordon Ramsey it was a well known food critic/writer who has a famous sister...
I can't think who this is (probably because it's almost 1am and I really should go to sleep!) can you give us another hint?

Reactions: 8
Judy finnigan is in and out of rehab fact I’ve seen her strong rumours that Tom cruise is gay too but no surprise ! I never understand why these male actors and singers are all so closeted about their sexuality who cares. Who they sleep with !

Oh and Chris de Burgh used to beat up his wife regularly 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Judy finnigan is in and out of rehab fact I’ve seen her strong rumours that Tom cruise is gay too but no surprise ! I never understand why these male actors and singers are all so closeted about their sexuality who cares. Who they sleep with !

Oh and Chris de Burgh used to beat up his wife regularly 😱

You're kidding right, Cruise and Travolta gay rumours have been around for decades.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Taylor Swift is apparently gay or bi and has been in a secret relationship with model Karlie Kloss for years. All of her boyfriends, including her latest have been beards. And Karlies marriage is a lavender marriage. Reputation and Lover are believed to be about Karlie. And 1989 about Dianna Agron who Taylor apparently used to be in a relationship with, especially the song Wonderland...lots about it on Google. And if you search Kaylor masterpost, there's a lot of info too. People believe that Taylor was building up to coming out last year but got spooked by the whole Scooter and her masters thing. She was dropping so many hints. She's apparently so far in the closet as she started off in country music which is very conservative so was told by management to beard with men. Years ago after dating, Calvin Harris tweeted about how he was recommended to get a "beard" to improve his chance of getting a Grammy... Many people think he was hinting about Taylor being gay. It's apparently an open secret in the industry. Their was a video of Taylor and Karlie taken at a concert where it looked like they were kissing and it went viral. Since then they haven't been seen together as often.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember reading a lot in the early 2010s about Steven and Alex Gerrard dodgy dealings - affairs, drugs, teenage pregnancies, a retaliation affair and one of the kids not being his. Well if you look hard enough you will find Alex linked to a footballer in early 2010s who is the image of her youngest daughter. I then got way too much Miss Marple and noticed Gerrard's mum on Instagram put up a photo of the two eldest as her 'beautiful granddaughters' or something. But the youngest looks very different and wasnt included. If it was true then I have so much respect for SG accepting the girl as his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How do you know this?
I’ve got a friend who works for the TV channel in question. Plus, I’ve heard it from another source too.

It wasn’t Gordon Ramsey it was a well known food critic/writer who has a famous sister...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.