Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal99

Just as I was wearing myself off of the Scofield threads....along comes this one. Sigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Sketchy

VIP Member
Apparently the ‘naked chef’ has lots of affairs and wifey is none the wiser.
What? Who the hell in their right mind would want to bed that annoying fat-tongued lithping bore? Maybe it's the way he 'whacks' it in? ;-)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does anyone have any dirt on David Walliams? He makes me itch, there is something really 'off' about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Mamchat

Kate Middleton smokes!.google for pictures from the French press. No wonder she is skinny!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Numerous reports asking admin to remove this post, be aware we can’t verify any stories and like every other story it could be complete fiction! Thank you.
I used to be a fan of James Corden mostly due to his performance in Gavin and Stacy until I met him in a Tesco in South London. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bellend and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Friend of a friend who works in the showbiz world said that JC is very arrogant and would frequently cheat on his wife. They said he’d always be throwing his weight around and playing the ‘don’t you know who I am?’ card. I was gutted when I found this out.
Remember once reading on Twitter once this girl who seen him on a flight and he had his earphones in and a sleep mask on. There was a woman next to him struggling with a baby and luggage. He was nice and relaxed and all of a sudden the woman shouted at him "CAN YOU HOLD YOUR CHILD FOR A SECOND!?" It was his wife.

That shows how much of a prick he is

• Haha
  • Wow

annapolly

I think most people know this but just in case: Prince Harry being Hero Harry is a big PR move. Whilst he was at Sandhurst he was treated differently because the Palace didn’t want him to flunk out and have another failed military man in their ranks (like Uncle Eddie). Not much differently but if he misbehaved he would get let off with a stern word whereas his fellow recruits would face bigger punishments.
He was never meant to be sent to the frontline, he was only meant to serve in the U.K. like Williams, but he had a massive hissy fit and Charles and his team intervened because Charles has always felt guilty when it comes to Harry. Whilst out on the frontline, he was just basically okay acting as being a solider and the others had to pick up the slack. He was given the easiest jobs to do. When he went out on patrol, extra soldiers sometimes went with him just in case anything bad happened (just imagine if Prince Harry for killed or kidnapped!). If there was trouble, base camp would radio to the group and the priority was to get Harry back safely. A few soldiers got fed up with being treated like babysitters and it caused a lot of unease. Whenever they reported their complaints were ‘lost’ or swept under the carpet.
A foreign news outlet broke the blackout and reported that Harry was serving. Some people I spoke to who were serving at the time believe it was a leak from the British Royal Family because they wanted a legitimate reason to feet Harry out. I don’t believe the reason the news outlet broke the blackout was ever revealed.
Finally, he pissed off a lot of people, especially his superiors as he quit the army early. His next promotion would see him behind a desk and he didn’t like that and so left. The army was pissed because after all the effort and money that went in to training him, he just up and left.
It was a real shambles.

• Haha
  • Angry

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I read a lot of dark rumour about ole' Cliffy in the past...
Me too.

Yet he’s now seen as the poor innocent victim of a witch hunt after all that stuff with the BBC...

Interestingly a while back he renounced his British Citizenship to become a citizen of Barbados where he spends most of his time. Barbados doesn’t have an extradition agreement with the UK. What possessed him to do that I wonder?

• Wow
See I thought it was Virgil !!! Off White

You cant just casually drop fling with a member of Take That in there without details ?????
It
thats really lovely about your aunt ..al Pacino was a bit of a looker back then 😍......but more importantly your claim to fame 😉 which one...i also had a secret crush on Howard !
It was RW! I worked for a exclusive house finding company and he viewed a house that we were renting out. I had no idea I was showing it to him as his PA called to arrange it.
Long story short, he kept in touch as the rental was being negotiated and showed up at my house one night. We dated for a few weeks and he gave me VIP passes to his tour he was doing at the time. I told my friend that came with me that I won them on the radio! She told me the day of the gig that she was pregnant so we went home before we could go backstage! He was utterly lovely but very troubled and insecure. When we were together he chain smoked and downed Red Bull. He had the ability to make you feel like you were the only woman alive. That was until I read that he was shacking up with other girls in the cities he was touring in so I shut it down. Still had his number in my phone until about 8 years ago!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

petitspois

VIP Member
I've just remembered - a girl I lived with in London (friend of a friend) used to go out with Rhod Gilbert in about 98/99. He was a nice guy, quite nervous but an animal in bed. The noise that used to come from her room!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

mags

VIP Member
As for Cheryl herself I've heard mixed views on her. I've heard a few stories where she's been quite unpleasant to people but someone on digital spy said when their flight was delayed once Cheryl paid for drinks/snacks for every passenger.
I'd say being convicted of assault is a bit more than just "quite unpleasant"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

gigi_93

VIP Member
I 100% believe Cliff is basically a Saville. It annoys me how he gets away with everything. Tick tock!

• Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've heard the alcoholic thing lots of times too & I kind of believe it. But I also think she's suffered some kind of stroke. I don't think these photos (that the daily mail seem to love publishing!) are very fair.
I feel awfully sorry for Judy. I really don't think the DM should keep posting pictures of her at all, let alone with provocative captions like - 'Judy was out looking stylish and happy' knowing full well it will provoke people to comment the opposite.
She seems private and they should respect that.

Itsjustwhatithink!

Harry Styles has been in a relationship with a man since way back in his 1D days. He was photographed by a fan last year in New York with him doing something which would have given him away, he paid the fan off and convinced them.to delete the pic.x

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Bora Bora Local

Harry Styles has been in a relationship with a man since way back in his 1D days. He was photographed by a fan last year in New York with him doing something which would have given him away, he paid the fan off and convinced them.to delete the pic.x
My best friend’s uncle works in the media and said that the whole Caroline Flack / Harry Styles relationship was basically dreamt up by Simon Cowell to get people off the scent of him being gay, and she was basically “paid” off that Simon Cowell would ensure she’d be famous...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Conor McGregor being a dickhead is up there with “the pope is catholic“
if we’re talking shocking revelations.

• Haha
  • Heart

lozboz

I’m friends with an influencer and she was invited to BGT for the day, she took another one of our friends. David Walliams took a liking to her (she was only 18😳) and took her for all expenses paid shopping trip, before really putting the pressure on for something in return! Huge abuse of power and weird!!

• Wow
  • Angry